Idiots Burn Their Hair!!!

kekekke....that's funny... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

<_< They practising to join the Jackass crew isit? crazy.

and those panty pulling perverts (referring to G-4's sigs)...they could really hurt someone... :blink:

ROFL, they might want to shave their hair bald and their pubic hair. So they thought of this, why not we play around with our 'hair'? :lol:

Originally posted by simplythebest@Mar 14 2005, 17:28
ROFL, they might want to shave their hair bald and their pubic hair. So they thought of this, why not we play around with our 'hair'? :lol:
Bro STB..why dun u have a try 1st...then only we follow...kekekekeke :P :P :P :P

Originally posted by cybernation+Mar 14 2005, 17:39 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cybernation @ Mar 14 2005, 17:39 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-simplythebest@Mar 14 2005, 17:28
Bro STB..why dun u have a try 1st...then only we follow...kekekekeke :P :P :P :P [/b][/quote]
No Thanks :P

hahaha crazy dude... itz rocks.. i used to play like this... put it gas.. erkk what itz call refill gas for lighter? i forgot laa.. my brain cramp now, zippo i think.. hehehe okay back to the story.. put it then burn itz.. hehehe :D

hahha...damn crazy...make me laugh till i got stomach ache hhahaha

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom