Idiot Drivers

Sorry, but today I have to add Saga BLM. Got one white saga this morning weaving left and right overtaking without signal and tailgate when he could not overtake....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Ya forgot to add in Saga, Viva also..seems cheaper affordable cars, majority are idiots behind the wheel...is not the cars fault...is the owner/driver...

Midnight u can see lots of youngsters behind the wheel speeding and driving recklessly...challenging other cars on the road...tailgate and etcs..

LDP a lot...

husband f**king embarrass la... bcoz he football superstar maaa playing for Johor, salary paid by TMJ !!

*even the wife admits... click to read what she said
http://malaysianreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/isteri-matyo.jpg

Here is his pic
Norshahrul%20Idlan%20Tahala%20bernama.ashx

n wife
gambar+isteri+matyo+Shahrul+Aisya.jpg

I feel sorry for the husband for marrying a nasty-talking wife.......BTW, the wife isn't a looker in anyway.... Maybe love is blind?

Actually many cars. But more towards Myvi and Vios, maybe also because of the amount of them on the road. ORRR, maybe is the common mentality of the owners.

Yesterday saw one guy, X trail, grabbing a phone, leaning towards the steering wheel,
smiling and laughing. Hogging the road, luckily got space from right so overtake.

Yesterday night, one lady in Innova same. Hogging right lane, when overtake her, saw her talking on the phone....:banghead::banghead:

Nowdays ppl seem to be occupied with their hp...

That day, I was at Mid Valley shopping centre's restroom. While I relieve myself, I hear sound in the toilet cubicle...

You know what sound?

Sound of a movie being played (conversation, sound effect, etc)....I think ppl berak oso wanna use the smartphone for entertainment....Malaysia boleh!

I feel sorry for the husband for marrying a nasty-talking wife.......BTW, the wife isn't a looker in anyway.... Maybe love is blind?
Nah, he is more likely to be blind instead...don't put the blame on MR.Love :rofl:

Nowdays ppl seem to be occupied with their hp...

That day, I was at Mid Valley shopping centre's restroom. While I relieve myself, I hear sound in the toilet cubicle...

You know what sound?

Sound of a movie being played (conversation, sound effect, etc)....I think ppl berak oso wanna use the smartphone for entertainment....Malaysia boleh!

Is normal...some even candy crush in the toilet :rofl:

Too many idiot drivers for me to post today...cuz lots of road hoggers last night at NSE....raining nvm, if dont have balls to drive faster, best keep at the slower lane or give way...

Had to overtake from the far left lane....which was ridiculously clear....

Nah, he is more likely to be blind instead...don't put the blame on MR.Love :rofl:

Too many idiot drivers for me to post today...cuz lots of road hoggers last night at NSE....raining nvm, if dont have balls to drive faster, best keep at the slower lane or give way...

yesterday...near seremban heading south.... saw a few car chasing each other....

1-souped up forte
2-civic fd (i dont think it was the type r model)
3-stock almera :rofl:

taking right and left try to make beat each other :rofl: almera :rofl:

yesterday...near seremban heading south.... saw a few car chasing each other....

1-souped up forte

Aiyah! these people endangering others only. Want to play go book Sepang....:smokin:

1-souped up forte

FD and Forte still acceptable...but Almera? Just making it looks more entertaining or what? :rofl:

Aiyah! these people endangering others only. Want to play go book Sepang....:smokin:

They have balls to play on the street, rather pay with their life on the streets than paying cash for track days...:banghead:

hahahah, play-play on the road samor......once accident oredi, can play wheelchair racing at hospital....

What is Candy Crush???

What is Candy Crush???

:banghead: Gen Y's game on Iphone, Samsung..if u take public transport or see anyone at the restaurant especially teens looking down at their iphone...they are usually candy crushing...

U seriously dunno or trolling me :rofl:

:banghead: Gen Y's game on Iphone, Samsung..if u take public transport or see anyone at the restaurant especially teens looking down at their iphone...they are usually candy crushing...

Because I no play games. You also know I just started to use whatsapp for 1 month when almost 99% of the people already using them when it came out...so yeah that's how outdated I am...

I know they all play games but don't know what they playing......as I can't be bothered....but I always like to troll those kids plying Ipad at dinner...I just pretend to look at their Ipad then I will go "eh, there's something on your screen." I also pretend to look closer to the screen, then I say got something, the kid sure go look closer then I say you see....when he/she get close enough to the screen. I just push the back of the head and let him/her smash his face to the Ipad....Hahahaha...in the process, I made a few kids cry...Hahahahahaha but it was fun doing that....

Last edited:
Because I no play games. You also know I just started to use whatsapp for 1 month when almost 99% of the people already using them when it came out...so yeah that's how outdated I am...

I know they all play games but don't know what they playing......as I can't be bothered....but I always like to troll those kids plying Ipad at dinner...I just pretend to look at their Ipad then I will go "eh, there's something on your screen." I also pretend to look closer to the screen, then I say got something, the kid sure go look closer then I say you see....when he/she get close enough to the screen. I just push the back of the head and let him/her smash his face to the Ipad....Hahahaha...in the process, I made a few kids cry...Hahahahahaha but it was fun doing that....

Really sh this one. AHHAHAHAHA

Haha, this 'outdated' uncle banyak jahat loh... lol...:rolleyes:

I don't play it either but at least I know because my kids plays it......:driver:

Ester based oils too expensive for poor blokes like me. And Chemlube don't have FS right? I see their website only semi and mineral and for that price, I'd rather use something that I'm familiar with. Like Motul.

Wah bro...u really that bad one ka? :rofl:
New technologies are very bad. People getting more anti-social and cant get along with people easily when facing face to face. Too much on gadgets and talking with words only.

Once I have seen a family of 5. Parents with 3 kids. All 5 playing with their own Iphone/Ipad/Samsung during dinner...:banghead:

I mean what's the point of having dinner as a family when there are no proper conversations among the family? might as well all stay home and eat then play with their own balls in the room.

I don't play it either but at least I know because my kids plays it......:driver:
Ya, some can play till 300 over levels..really so much free time meh...:hmmmm:

Ester based oils too expensive for poor blokes like me. And Chemlube don't have FS right? I see their website only semi and mineral and for that price, I'd rather use something that I'm familiar with. Like Motul.

They have fully syn. Fully syn only comes in 1L per bottle and u can order and they will deliver to u.
The one I use was 10W-30 and also used before the Sports Synthetic SAE 30...not sure is Chemlube Racing or not. Maybe change name. Long time didnt use. Viscosity is 197

Havent tried their fully synthetic gear oil though.

Top Bottom