I need power w/out touching the warranty

Dec 16, 2005
hey people... help me out.. i just got a brand new Proton Saga... im done doing whatever i wanna do with the exterior... u know tints, plates, n stuff like dat... i need power now.. i feel like the cars lagging... but there's one prob... the cars still under warranty and i dun wanna loose that cuz hell... i dun trust protons.. but cant afford anything better.. so any ideas ?? thanks for any replies...

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
4527 said:
hey people... help me out.. i just got a brand new Proton Saga... im done doing whatever i wanna do with the exterior... u know tints, plates, n stuff like dat... i need power now.. i feel like the cars lagging... but there's one prob... the cars still under warranty and i dun wanna loose that cuz hell... i dun trust protons.. but cant afford anything better.. so any ideas ?? thanks for any replies...
ekzos system...void waranty?
intake system...void waranty?

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
dont do engine mods lohh... be patients and know more about your car till ur waranty is over... many people dont know their cars capability 100% and keeps complaining it is slow... try make full use of ur car and adapt the most suitable driving way... by this, u can get the best out of ur current stock setting...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
hehe...throw unwanted items out from the car.....carpets, upholstery, back seat etc can weight quite a bit. They throw out the spare tyre. This can help a bit in pick up and maybe improve FC oso....kekekeke. Eh, that wouldn't improve poower, but that would give better power/weight ratio lor...

Then slap on some MMC stickers, sure feel fast-fast one.......
OK, Ok just kidding nia.......:shocked:

Dec 16, 2005
thanks guys... i appreciate it... think im just gonna be patient like what skywalker said.. that totally makes sense.. and that zth sticker thing sounds quite tempting too.. 20hps no joke bro.. see ya'll on the road.. dun race me.. buta kena makan asap..

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
aiyo mod only ler..proton warranty sucks!!!! i sent my iswara for warranty ever forthnight until i GET BORED!!!send back also still faulty...the fuck with proton...i go halfcut shop buy spare parts also better...Proton Go bank*u*t ler so i can buy a real mitsubishi EVO!!!!

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
yealer.... proton after service do sucks sometimes... but since they offer free service, why not make use of it... modding cars isnt a bad thing... knowing how to control ur car 100% is the main thing...

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
i can honestly say proton parts are fucking shit.i've changed them countless times.turned to mitsu parts and guess wat?they last!

but if u dont want to void ur warranty..wait till it expires.

Dec 16, 2005
no u cant do anything to the engine.. i cant even put an auto open button for my door locks cuz it'll void d alarm warranty.. damn guys.. it's like having a chic with her legs wide open and ure tied up with chains... arrgghhh... i guess u learn two things from this.. u learn the true capabilities of ur car... and u learn how to be patient...

simon

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
4527 said:
i think you better wait....normally new cars dont reach their peak performance yet....you have to wait & put on more mileage before you realise the full potential of your engine & then maybe you can start modding as per yr needs....if yours is the Saga aeroback LMST type then i think it can easily reach a top speed of 160km/h on open roads...& slightly more with downhill assistance !!! hmmm...tak cukup ke :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A group of Ferrari owners successfully completed a day of masterful driving at the Sepang International Circuit (SIC) during the Pilota Ferrari Around the World Malaysia recently. An event held exclusively for Ferrari owners, the Pilota Ferrari Around the World returns to the country 2 years after its Malaysian debut along with Ferrari Racing Days.

The event was once...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience