i need HELP!!! Urgently!!!

d3s

500 RPM
Pls Help! Some1 stole my fren car alone wit her littler cousin sis(age 6) in it. at 10pm jux now at jln merah, bandar puchong jaya. her name is mah tien tze, wearing white shirt n short. the car no plate is 1745 silver color MYVI. any1 has any information pls call 012 - 310 1792

Thankx....

thanks god the gal has beenfound by a taxi driver...

KNNCCB to those perpetrators!!! :angry:
May they suffer a horrific death when it's time and I pray that it's very soon.
KNNCCB, again.:motz:

Hey,

this kind of shit is getting more and more recently.....just be careful when you need to get down from the car.....off the engine and lock the door...dont leave your gf or kids inside....nowadays police busy cari makan so the crime rate is terribly high in msia...

really sad to see our country become liek that...

well.. wut to do??? v hav to becareful ourself!!!

so the gps anti-thief alarm system is a must now.cut off the engine when the car kena hijack.if no my ppl inside the car i hope i can disharge tear gas n locked the door so the thief can enjoy in the car.

wahahahaa.. tear gas somemore... hehehee...
fix la.. the GPS.. can track down ur car...

fixed gps in my 2 cars in msia.

actually USA there got company developing the tear gas anti-theft for cars but cant get license to make coz to produce.ii saw their demo wif police...the car doors all locked and engine stop after 5 mins the theft drove away.the the tear gas discharge and the poliicevtracked the car with gps...the theft cant movebwhen police arrived....

walau.... that's really nice man.... wahahahaa..... but GPS in m'sia... the fees is quite expensive rite??

d3s said:
walau.... that's really nice man.... wahahahaa..... but GPS in m'sia... the fees is quite expensive rite??

The system cost about rm2-3k and u need to pay yearly admin fees of about rm200 to keep network going

usually only imported cars owner do so in the past becoz the targets were mainly imported cars but now kancil also they rob...hope more business will keep the cost down and the price will be cheaper....

hmmm.... if the price is affordable.. i think lots of ppl wil fix.. this system rather then alarm system....

Top Bottom