i just had an accident

neorex

guys,
today is a bad day for me..

i need ur help to recommend me good shop with the cheaper prize to fix my car.
Almost the rear part is unusable. i'm looking for rear eg9 bonnet, bumper n lamp.
Please gimme an information where to get it, i need those urgently.

The body of my car is a lil bit 'lari' cannot close the rear left door. Need to pull the body i guess. For those who had experience same like me before, plz recommend me the cheapest shop that can fix it.

I would be very much appreciate for ur help.

019-6408813- nazley,kl

p/s: maybe u wonder why i dont claim the insurans, must have the reason behind that, so dont ever ask.

I know a very cheap shop that does very good bodywork. He takes pride in his work and I've seen him do wonders on cars for cheap. However, his shop only has a zink roof and a wooden office. If you look at the shop, sure you not confident. But the work he does, is excellent.

Located in Sg Way. A bit tricky to find the shop. Going to his place is via LDP -> Kelana Jaya or Federal Highway -> Jalan 222. Can give you his contact if you want.

appreciate ur help. i might want to have a try on it. could you give me his number.

Ah Leong - 016 2797976. Say you were referred to him by 4635 black honda civic. He can't even pronounce my name.

He doesn't speak malay very well. If you can speak chinese, easier to communicate :lol:

thanks.. i need to find a translator to help me then...:-)

Hahah just call him first. If you can find his shop, then he can give you a quote.

i wonder if i can understand the direction to get to his place easily since u told me that he cant speak malay well n only chinese :D n i cant speak chinese pulak.

nway, hope the conversation is not that hard :lol:

If u need to buy original parts like bumper, rear lamps... Please PM me, I can provide u cheaper price than the workshop. Thanks.

Originally posted by neorex@Mar 14 2005, 21:47
i wonder if i can understand the direction to get to his place easily since u told me that he cant speak malay well n only chinese :D n i cant speak chinese pulak.

nway, hope the conversation is not that hard :lol:
Haha, that can be a bit tricky. But if you take Federal Highway and exit at Jalan 222, should be easy from there. You could even maybe wait for him at the BP station near the Jalan 222 exit and he can go see you there. But don't worry lah, I can't speak chinese either but I get along very well with him :lol:

Btw, i know he is good in doing bodywork for all cars in general. If you need parts, i'm sure he can find but not sure about the price. You might be able to score cheaper parts from outside. Like from Sasuke :lol

Originally posted by sasuke@Mar 14 2005, 22:00
If u need to buy original parts like bumper, rear lamps... Please PM me, I can provide u cheaper price than the workshop. Thanks.
sasuke

i need eg 6 bumper la..how much haa???with or without spotlite...without lip

thanks

Originally posted by Spoon)))+Mar 15 2005, 01:36 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spoon))) @ Mar 15 2005, 01:36 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sasuke@Mar 14 2005, 22:00
sasuke

i need eg 6 bumper la..how much haa???with or without spotlite...without lip

thanks [/b][/quote]
EG 6 bumper... front or rear? Definately no sport lights and lip. New and genuine items.

I not too familiar with EG, any differences between EG 2 doors bumpers and EG6 bumpers? Anyone? Thanks.

Originally posted by sasuke@Mar 15 2005, 09:09

I not too familiar with EG, any differences between EG 2 doors bumpers and EG6 bumpers? Anyone? Thanks.
all the same .. except for lips and foglights .. but normally if yu buy new ones, it comes without the lips or foglights

Originally posted by neorex@Mar 14 2005, 21:03
guys,
today is a bad day for me..

i need ur help to recommend me good shop with the cheaper prize to fix my car.
Almost the rear part is unusable. i'm looking for rear eg9 bonnet, bumper n lamp.
Please gimme an information where to get it, i need those urgently.

The body of my car is a lil bit 'lari' cannot close the rear left door. Need to pull the body i guess. For those who had experience same like me before, plz recommend me the cheapest shop that can fix it.

I would be very much appreciate for ur help.

019-6408813- nazley,kl

p/s: maybe u wonder why i dont claim the insurans, must have the reason behind that, so dont ever ask.
sori to hear tat bro..... :(