hummer spotted

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

bavarianE28

Known Member
hummer spotted h2

guys im a hummer fannnatic....guesss wat i spotted one this morning comming out frm Sieramas sg buloh....and to my suprise it was a H2...was damn huge...i neva knew hummer exist in malaysia.....but it was not registered yet...was wth the blue board...any one wth any hummer encounters here?

Last edited:
yup..i saw one at port klang (visiting some relatives there) it takes 2 parking space to park that monster..and no space anymore to open the door..dem huge

hummer...do until VIP style....all black chrome rims.......so syok.......

guys can take picture ah in naza world?i wanna see le

hummer's a real expensive car in US but i'm not surprise coz there are lots of rich people trying to prove a thing in malaysia.

yeah, hummer's not exactly a pretty boy car but its a real man's car. but owning one in malaysia is a real problem due to its spares and maintenance, plus it gulps fuel like nobody's business. would love to see one hummer in real life, maybe i'll drop by naza sometime soon.

imagine a hummer smacked with a 22" spinner, black color with black windows tinting. hell yeah!!

i love hummer 2....and i own 1.........................blck in colour

model...hehehhee

stretched_hummer_large.jpg

http://www.fuh2.com/index.php

prodigy said:
yeah, hummer's not exactly a pretty boy car but its a real man's car.

hmmm, not sure i agree. i'd say the hummer is for a man with real issues esp. regarding size, so needs something to make him feel big hehehheheh kidding kidding :) :)

neways, seen a Hummer around Ampang on MRR2, parked in the Honda dealership there once

i saw one at desa pandan area earlier this month. it's black in color.. it's dammm huge. didn't manage to catch it's plate number as it awed me as it passed by.anyway, it's one really cool vehicle.:cool:

wah...22 inch?..tat's for those Beemers X5,posh, toureg and the likes..
when it comes to hummer.. 24"s the way to go.. hahahaha...when u drive one of these.. why hessitate?
...black..chrome 24"..
u cant park anywhere u like.. nobody will be able to pull it away or lock the wheels..
hahaha..

yeah man...24", the bigger the better, especially with spinner bling bling wheels. sure looks damn cool in those hip hop videos.

i saw one before in hartamas... 22 inch chrome rim... plate number is from ipoh with number 1. i think sould be from royal family gua... damn chun! respect man

9 or 10 mpg ar that time they make a point about the millage in Be Cool
but then so rich can own 1 , can put 24's and ICE's , millage should not be a problem

Shitz, the M5 is coming to town!! Said to have spanked the F430 in twisty roads with a top speed of almost 300kmh. Can't wait to buy one. If only...see one on the road more like it.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom