How to tell the difference between Mat Rempit and Ordinary Bikers?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Mat rempits... hrummmm... Hate them... Alwiz like 2 cilok left n right. If anything goes wrong, they r alwiz on da right... Blame other ppl. Happen 2 me once, especially @ Shah Alam SACC... try 2 'avoid' going there too often. Demm alot of mat rempits sumtimes...

hmmmm.....i could list a few

1) Check the chain and sprocket cover if its missing....Rempit
2) No rear lights....Rempit
3) Bike with sports rim (what you think only car got sport rims ah?)...Rempit
4) Helmet with reflective stickers peel off...Rempit
5) Exzos with more the 2000 decibles...Rempit
6) For kapcai class of bike (RGV, SS etc.) modification on leg rest and gear using higher class of Rempit bike (RXZ, TZM, Panther etc.)....Rempit
7) Large diameter pattern cut front disc
8) 135LC is the latest must have for rempit. But nowdays scooter rempit also a lot, but cannot stunt la.
9) When riding always cowl in racing position
10)
11)

But easy to spot them la. KL near Jln TAR every weekend also got one. In every low cost housing area sure got one. Take a trip around low cost flats around Kl & PJ after 5pm & see la.

oh my~~those red i already~~ got woh~~ that means i mat rempit also????

i love my car too much...n nowdays in klang valley always be trafic jammed...so i always ride a motorbike..huahuahaua...rempit or watever...i dun care...coz it only fun bike..KSR110

some of my fren also like tat...keep their big car in house then go to rempit anywhere...easy ma...no worried to park anywhere...n dun stuck in jammed..n not like others who drive a big2 car in da road...then dunno how to give signal tu turn anywhere...drive like turtle in fast lane...n when accidents happen...jammed...sigh..

p/s: very tired in the morning coz too many lady drive like no license..thats happen to me everyday..

hahhaaa...true dat...one of the reason why my fatlady & other car just reside at home for most of the time.....really hate traffic jam in the rush hour....

Really annoyed by those big2 car that dunno how to use their signal......or really they dont know how to use?:biggrin::idea:

Don't send them to jail la. Really no need to jail for people who are just being naughty. 1 rotan lash enuff. Why so difficult? As kids we also kena rotan before. So why not rotan them? I thnk 50% of them never kena rotan before even if they are naughty. Because some local family culture believe naughty people is smart. I think otherwise.

Great. Now they want to attempt to rehabilitate the rempits again. It's the whole "Mat Cemerlang" debacle repeated. I guess we're going to pay for their trip to Mount Everest or wherever it is again then?

Since Mat Rempit are so Rampant , And Hated by Most (Although I believe Hatred is a waste of Emotion) What would be a good way to rehabilitate or Sort the Problems out , Because Clearly the Instances of Trouble perpetrated by this group seems to be on the Rise if it warrants the PM to Make a Statement on the Issue

1 lash is all i'm after. Its even more linient than the lashes to be given out to that muslim lady that drink alchohol. Right?

just post some sohai question but got inside meaning to shoot some make/some engine then push his own ride makes higher loo... or just simply reply with a few cock words such 'oic', 'oh' & question ppl in such rude way when he dun even know the things... u guys will know 1 la...
he is very very famous edy ma...:listen:

im still searching the famous man that worst than rempit huh... lol

Has anyone notice any cina-beng or thambi rempit before? I am sure there are but I have yet to see any yet.

*before anyone starts replying in racial tone - This has nothing to do with racist statement.

Has anyone notice any cina-beng or thambi rempit before? I am sure there are but I have yet to see any yet.

*before anyone starts replying in racial tone - This has nothing to do with racist statement.

got... i was from sea park school and majority of the students are chinese (i'm a chinese too). their bikes really damn noisy... they also ride in groups, like to vandalize things, sometimes simply beat up people for no reason, etc... :banghead:

actually it has got nothing to do with race. it has got to do with bad peer influence/pressure. you can choose to be an asshole or not to be one. it is their choice. :wavey:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom