How to take out, rear cover for satria

softmuffin

Known Member
Dec 21, 2004
Hello zthm,

Need guide lines from you all in how to take out the cover for the rear (left and right side) The cover i means is the one where all rear speaker is?
Anyone ..

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
just get a thick cloth(to lay it and use it as the base) together with a minus screw driver / something flat... Behind these are just clips... but becareful not to scratch the interior tho..

Have fun

softmuffin

Known Member
Dec 21, 2004
Hello dude,
Alright but how about the screww at the back of the boot? As i know, the cover is from the front (before the front door) to the back at the boot. Where there is few screws connected together with the cover bolted at ther rear suspension ...
do you get what i trying to say?

simefly said:
just get a thick cloth(to lay it and use it as the base) together with a minus screw driver / something flat... Behind these are just clips... but becareful not to scratch the interior tho..

Have fun

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
You have to dissambles the rear cover first (Back cover), after that, start from back to front to open it.remember got screw below seat that you have to take out.good luck

softmuffin

Known Member
Dec 21, 2004
Yeah... i think i get you.

need to open it to change the door rubber for (door and car body) both side.
and the saftely belt

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
You should put nicely when putting back the cover if not you will got some melody....citt....citt..something like that....hehehe...carefull my friend

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
I recomend you to put some sound proofing material at the back of the cover...trust me, you will fill good when you play your HU.....mine working goods...

Last edited:

softmuffin

Known Member
Dec 21, 2004
Whahaha, i wish i could lah but the door rubber full set (door and car body) already burn me Rm150

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
Oh... you mean the whole interior? I thought you specifically wanted just the speaker bit... My wrong..

Well, as explained above.. hope you got all that right...

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
Not too expensive, i bought one from ninja_iga, rm32....but have to do by yourself....

softmuffin

Known Member
Dec 21, 2004
Thanks dude,
will hit his a call
ealt said:
Not too expensive, i bought one from ninja_iga, rm32....but have to do by yourself....

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
You should buy glue from hardware shop...buy dunlop brand,rm8.00. You can also put it onto your door....no citt..citt sound anymore....n also good soung when play my HU......just want shared....

softmuffin

Known Member
Dec 21, 2004
Hello dude,
Glue on my door. since when my door need to use glue?
yeah rite now my door making lots of sounds when go over bump. i think the sound is from the inner door lock system. (you should know wat imeans when u open up the door panel)

But i wonder why got sound since the door lock system besi.
I hav try to take out the door panel but still got sound..

need to replace the door rubber first coz when rainning, water can come in (driver side) and wind sound if i speed above 80.

ealt said:
You should buy glue from hardware shop...buy dunlop brand,rm8.00. You can also put it onto your door....no citt..citt sound anymore....n also good soung when play my HU......just want shared....

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
what i means is u should put the sound proofing material on it.cover all the inner door.good sound when u bump your doors...

Victa

Apr 29, 2005
Kuantan
U mean the behind there where u want to fix the speakers??? If u want to open thet cover just take a small screw driver and open it... Correct me if im wrong... Because thets the cower for the speakers right?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone with a good and bad experience on this subject?

Lets share some here..with maybe some recommendations for newbies thinking to mod their looks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience