How to save fuel and increase engine power?

ibestriker

Known Member
Hello everyone.

I have bought an item from overseas which he claimed can:

1) Save fuel for at least 10% to 30%
2) Increase horsepower
3) Environment friendly and clean exhaust smoke
4) Give good treatment to other valves, etc.

I bought this item for about RM280.

Do you guys think it is worth it? Is there any similar item that can do above functions sold in Malaysia? If so, how much is the price?

Thanks

Regards,
Nazree

I think you can buy it in almost every car shop and some gas station in Malaysia.
Maybe they're different brand and model, but they share the same function---scam you.

the only way i can see that happen now is to change your engine to HCCI engine, Homogeneous charge compresion ignition engine. can find info in howstuffworks.com

theory is that by combining normal fuel injected air mixture with compresion ignition of diesel engine. that way, you can theorically generate energy with leaner mixture and higher compresion, and with less heat mean cooler engine and less power loss and cleaner exhaust gas.

NOSkill said:
I think you can buy it in almost every car shop and some gas station in Malaysia.
Maybe they're different brand and model, but they share the same function---scam you.

Can be found at any car shop? How much is the price?

Does it really can do all the four functions I mentioned above?

rollakid said:
the only way i can see that happen now is to change your engine to HCCI engine, Homogeneous charge compresion ignition engine. can find info in howstuffworks.com

theory is that by combining normal fuel injected air mixture with compresion ignition of diesel engine. that way, you can theorically generate energy with leaner mixture and higher compresion, and with less heat mean cooler engine and less power loss and cleaner exhaust gas.

Wow you are so good..you got the info from howstuffworks.com? Does it really work? have you tried it?

But the problem is, it may cost us thousands of ringgit to get the HCCI engine...;)

Any idea how much is it?

Isn't there any cheaper stuff that can do all the four functions I mentioned above?

More like psychological gimmicks...

No such thing as saving fuel and increasing power at the same time. The more power = higher fuel requirement.

ibestriker said:
Wow you are so good..you got the info from howstuffworks.com? Does it really work? have you tried it?

But the problem is, it may cost us thousands of ringgit to get the HCCI engine...;)

Any idea how much is it?

Isn't there any cheaper stuff that can do all the four functions I mentioned above?
the engine is still in prototype stage. i mention it to show that there is no such things in the market for the moment that can do all that stuff.

the 'toys' you bought might make some different in the feel of your car, maybe more power, if and only if your engine is not properly tuned, and just luckily that product somehow make the tuning better.

example is that your car might be running rich, and the thingy you install allow the engine to suck in more air without the knowledge of the ecu, thus making it run leaner and towards the correct air fuel mixture ratio. by then you will feel more power, with more power, your car will move easier thus you will most probably will be lighter on your foot and save abit of fuel. correct air fuel ratio also mean (most probably) cleaner emmision.

but there is another way, common rail diesel turbo!!! :D :D :D
1) Save fuel for at least 10% to 30%
- GDI diesel save alot of fuel, can really run very far with the same ammount of fuel compare to older diesel engine
2) Increase horsepower
-aiyo.. nvm lar.. city driving high hp no use one, high torque better, tekan throttle nia the car go forward fast, sommore very smooth.
3) Environment friendly and clean exhaust smoke
- damn clean emmision if you are talking about poisonous gas, but will get abit more carbon/smoke type of polution compare to gasoline lar..
4) Give good treatment to other valves, etc.
valve i'm not so sure, but at least you no need change plug :D

So do you guys mean that there is no such thing as an item that can do all the four stuffs I mentioned above?

Ok, lets see if the item I bought does work, :)

I haven't got it yet, but will try it once I got it...it is still in the post...but if it works, what are you gonna say? :P lol

acbc said:
More like psychological gimmicks...

No such thing as saving fuel and increasing power at the same time. The more power = higher fuel requirement.
Yeah dude. Agree with you.

To feel power, a person would have to drive at higher rpm at each gear. When that happens, it means more petrol consumption. I don't know about others, but I notice that this kind of things are to trick non automobile enthusiasts.

ibestriker ... why dun u stay around in ZTH and surf / read around the topics , old n new first before u buy that item u claim can do so many things at once ..?

wont want u to buy the item, then later regret it .. but if u reli want to try it, its up to u ... good luck... :biggrin:

nitrus said:
ibestriker ... why dun u stay around in ZTH and surf / read around the topics , old n new first before u buy that item u claim can do so many things at once ..?

wont want u to buy the item, then later regret it .. but if u reli want to try it, its up to u ... good luck... :biggrin:

hehe..unluckily I have ordered it almost more than 2 weeks ago i guess, but I have been a mamber of zth for less than 4 days...hehe...

its ok, just rm280..if it works, i will share my experience here..if it doesn't, my bad luck...hehe :)

satria_95 said:
Yeah dude. Agree with you.

To feel power, a person would have to drive at higher rpm at each gear. When that happens, it means more petrol consumption. I don't know about others, but I notice that this kind of things are to trick non automobile enthusiasts.

You guys got the point there..but who knows if this stuff works....:)

I know it may sound crazy or unrealistic, but some brilliant people may have done R&D and nothing is impossible in this world..

If it works, i will be more than thankful to God...:)

It works, really.

I have 6 of them in my car, now the car is so powerful, I dont dare to drive it anymore. Last night, I kaki gatal, gave the car full throttle, and snapped my neck from the gforce. Not to mention my exhaust gas now smells like roses and I havent pumped gas in 6months.

ibestriker,
Well, I won't say that it is 100% impossible but my remark came from the fact that the local performance/etc. markets has been polluted by false claims of items which ends up being proven by themselves to be crap products. I have personally used an air injector before, claiming to give better fuel economy and better performance. I've used it for more than 1 year and there is TOTALLY no difference. The only difference of performance that I manage to get our of my stock car is a DIY open pod filter, with K&N being the brand of choice.
However, to be honest with you, I really wouldn't mind trying it out if there is a 1-2 month FULL money back warranty AND guarantee. Else, the spoilt market will just continue to be spoilt.

boggysv said:
It works, really.

I have 6 of them in my car, now the car is so powerful, I dont dare to drive it anymore. Last night, I kaki gatal, gave the car full throttle, and snapped my neck from the gforce. Not to mention my exhaust gas now smells like roses and I havent pumped gas in 6months.

Wow...really..is it Porsche car? Why did you buy 6, why not 4 or 3? And you haven't pumped any gas for 6 months. That's awesome..almost a year...you must have driving experience at least 6 years...

How to save fuel? Drive like a tortoise. Buying those fuel saver thing, does not make any difference. You are donating RM50 to them salesperson.

Use the RM50 for something else.

Satria_95,

Sorry to hear your stody. Does it really not work at all? Why didn't you claim for warranty on the first month you bought the item? What was the price you bought?

ibestriker said:
Wow...really..is it Porsche car? Why did you buy 6, why not 4 or 3? And you haven't pumped any gas for 6 months. That's awesome..almost a year...you must have driving experience at least 6 years...

Yep, it's fantastic. How did you know I drive a Porsche murcielago? you got 6th sense?

6 provides more power than I could handle, maybe I might consider removing 2 of them. Then I will have 4, and hopefully the car will be safer/slower. My driving experience? it's 3 years only...almost 6 years.

boggysv,
Hey, you didn't tell me that you've got a Porsche Mucielago. Only last month when I visited your house, I only saw the Proton H22 with 21" rollers and the Lambo DB9. When you gonna let me ride in your Porsche Murcielago ler. hehehehe

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom