How to install AFR meter on Iswara UK Spec?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

WFM6259

Known Member
Aug 11, 2007
Hi Guys,
I need help from members who know how/where to connect AFR singal cable at the ECU. If possible can upload the ECU wiring diagram that shoe the connection. Thank you.:confused:

WFM6259

Known Member
Aug 11, 2007
How to install AFR meter on Iswara UK Spec? Pls help

Hi Guys,
I need help from members who know how/where to connect AFR singal cable at the ECU. If possible can upload the ECU wiring diagram that show the connection. I could not figure out which is the O2 sensor pin at the ECU. Thank you.:confused:

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
just tap the signal wire to the 02 sensor at ur exhaust.it works too
if ur car got 02 sensor la.i don't know whether uk spec iswara injection
or carburetor.

monmon

Known Member
Mar 13, 2004
Constant move
don't know which model you have. if it runs the mitsubishi ecu, there'll be 3 sockets. it's not the longest or shortest connector. the mid one. top row the 6th wire, whichever way you count it by it's the 6th, coz there's 11 wires. Is your O2 sensor on your extractor? Some have it behind, just to confirm.

WFM6259

Known Member
Aug 11, 2007
GT Auto, My O2 sensor is at the bottom la. Very difficult to access. somemore got 4 wire. Dunno which one also. By the way thanks..

Monmon, My ECU is exactly like what you mentioned. Thanks a lot. I will try and let you know.

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
if u said u got 4 wire,that means ur o2 sensor r the same as those vtec engine.
ask them which color is the signal.i can't recall it.u can trace that wire back
to ur ecu.

Last edited:

WFM6259

Known Member
Aug 11, 2007
Aha..., no wonder ppl asked me whether I got VTEC engine in my Iswara...:proud: bcoz when the RPM reached 6K, the sound will change. Same sound like when VTEC cuts in. Anyway, with your guidence and Monmon will definately make my work much easier and faster. I'll let you all know after I installed it.:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This product is being introduced by my mechanic. I don't know what is the market price of this product. Father bought it. It is quite effective.

First, this is use on carburetors and there are a lot of this kinda product in the market even for fuel injection cars.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience