How To Check My ECU Error Code???

babylck

I'm driving a Toyota AE92 with 4AGE 16V (Non TVIS) Auto.. Can any sifu here teach me how to check my ecu error code in details? Cause the problem is everytime when i rev my car above 2500RPM, the 'check engine' light will turn on and only will turn off if i slow down my car (rev below 2500RPM).. Really need your helps.. Thanks!

Find the diagnosis at the engine bay and joint the TE1 and E1 yet close all the device like aircon and player. switch the engine to IGN then u able to read the code blinking.

If error code is 24, the check "light" will blink : 1, 2.....= 2 after 2 sec..... 1, 2, 3, 4 = 4 seperately. if there is other code, it will blink the same way as above.

i cant find TE1 in my diagnosis, only have E1.. but there is a slot T so i join 'T' and 'E1' and the error code came out 99.. so is there any error code 99 ? or should i join other slot ? thanks in advance ! =)

the codes found in my diagnosis was Fp, Cco, +B, T, Vf, E1, 1g-, Ox, E2, Tem, Ect.. which code should i join in order to check my ECU error code? Thanks a lot !

U got my PM right???...repeat few times to u ......find T1 and E1 join together, if still get code 99, dump ur ecu to sifo levin818 let him check. other i can't help......or just get another ecu...

I think mostly is ur ecu got problems..... good luck

Usually the check engine light does not go on and off,it is permanently on if there is an error,until u switch off engine.That is what i have experienced with my svt and bt ecu

dunno why when the first time i open the diagnosis port, i found many of those 'clay' like thing stuck in many of those code's port.. the 'clay' is brown in color and was odorless.. is it the reason why i cant check my error code correctly ?

The 'clay' is normal,its just to cover the terminal to prevent rust/short..get a piece of wire and jump terminal T and E1,switch on ignition key (dont start),see the lights blinking,count the blink for the first digit and wait for the light to stop blink for 3 sec and count the blinks after the pause for the second digit.If first blinks is 4 and second blinks after pause is 2,the code is 42..There is no code 99,check again