how to be F1 marshal?

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
ZTH SIC Official's TT (Breakfast and Drinks FOC :P )

Time: Friday, Saturday and Race Day, 5.30am. :blink:

Place : PO Official and Marshall Assembly Hall.

Agenda : Negaraku, Morning briefing. :lol:

MK84

1,500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
www.mk84.com
Agenda : Raid the nearest nasi lemak stall and Petronas for supplies. :lol:

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
Just tell me the truth... How many of you that was there in the first season took home the orange suit after the race instead of returning it back to SiC? HEHEHEHE....

I prefer to get in on Press Pass... hehehe... can mingle around, snap snap pictures here and there, get contacts of the girls... hehehehe...

This year abit sad, processing so slow, not sure whether they can get my Press Pass ready on time, if not, I'd be skipping this year's F1 and then look forward to the next event down the calendar... sigh....

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
Originally posted by zique@Mar 9 2005, 11:08
Just tell me the truth... How many of you that was there in the first season took home the orange suit after the race instead of returning it back to SiC? HEHEHEHE....

yeah heard of the story as well...some walkies were missing as well... :lol:

but i never got hold of the overalls as i am not a track marshall...work in race control need only a very very thick jacket..sejuk gila oooo...charlie whiting and herbie blash likes it cold...too cold for us... <_<

hahahhaa...will get to ride the waja E01 again!!! ;) then go tapau nasi lemak...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello there ......... my car drive drive suddenly sei foh ....... amy ppl say my car tuning run out placing oledi ....... anyone knows whare can do back car tuning the best ? or maybe anyone knows my car problem ? wira SE 2004
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience