How Often Do You Service Your 350Z?

wah ....sure ah ??

i went to survey the 350z for myself and the dealer wrote it down for me that the insurance is rm5130 . I hope any Z owners can clarify this please whether is it really rm5130 or is that like a rip off . .

i went to survey the 350z for myself and the dealer wrote it down for me that the insurance is rm5130 . I hope any Z owners can clarify this please whether is it really rm5130 or is that like a rip off . .
wah lau a , actually plan to have it early next year , i talk roadtax will kill ppl but insurance more worst than that ah .....dream broken liao ...:bawling:

I hope any Z owners can help guide abit about the best deals and maybe invite us ( freestyler , jkay and me ) for your TT so we can check out ur rides ... hopefully Z club will have 3 more new members this year .. hehehe.

Would love to join ur guys TT but I am in Sabah not in KL :)

hey,

sabah roadtax is rm1600 only ma...my kk fren car stated rm1600 only...

insurance depends how much value u insured ur ride, if u can transfred ur existed car NCB to this 350Z when u buy, then it is cheaper alots lo.

Lets say the total amount is rm5000 for insurance, if u got NCB of 55%, then u only pay 45% of rm5000 = rm2250. for example

NCB = No Claim Bonus, can see in ur insurance note.

when u buy insurance, ask the to make ur excess NIL, otherwise it will very expensive.

Excess is the amount u need to pay when u wanna claim ur insurance, when ppl bang or u bang ppl. *touch wood touch wood!

350Z not necessary ron99 la, ron97 oso can edi lo...its not turbocharged ma....ron92 cannot only:idea:

hey,

insurance depends how much value u insured ur ride, if u can transfred ur existed car NCB to this 350Z when u buy, then it is cheaper alots lo.

Lets say the total amount is rm5000 for insurance, if u got NCB of 55%, then u only pay 45% of rm5000 = rm2250. for example

NCB = No Claim Bonus, can see in ur insurance note.

when u buy insurance, ask the to make ur excess NIL, otherwise it will very expensive.

Excess is the amount u need to pay when u wanna claim ur insurance, when ppl bang or u bang ppl. *touch wood touch wood!

but i think the nbc only can use when u got a same value car as the one as 350z can u can make it nbc...!!

i means like now my car is perdana which insured the amount of rm 80000 with nbc of 55%... but i think this nbc cannot insured 350z which value rm 160000..!! get what i means?:hmmmm:

but i think the nbc only can use when u got a same value car as the one as 350z can u can make it nbc...!!

i means like now my car is perdana which insured the amount of rm 80000 with nbc of 55%... but i think this nbc cannot insured 350z which value rm 160000..!! get what i means?:hmmmm:

can, go ask ur insurance agent to confirm

:

Huh? I thought if your excess is NIL your insurance will be higher.

Example, you have an acident, and it costs RM10,000 to fix. If your Excess is RM4,000 then the insurance company only has to pay for the remaining RM6,000 repair bill.

If your excess is NIL, the insurance company has to pay the whole RM10,000 bill :bawling:

Huh? I thought if your excess is NIL your insurance will be higher.

Example, you have an acident, and it costs RM10,000 to fix. If your Excess is RM4,000 then the insurance company only has to pay for the remaining RM6,000 repair bill.

If your excess is NIL, the insurance company has to pay the whole RM10,000 bill :bawling:

NIL, ur insurance pay all...

if rm4000 excess, insurance pay rm6000, u pay rm4000. normally new car is NIL, recond is depends, tat y u need to ask for.

it all wirtten in approval letter, or if u not believe. consult bank negara or any insurance agents.

btw, if u really need 350z, let me know. my frens are car dealers in kk...im kk ppl oso, but curently at kl.

NIL, ur insurance pay all...

if rm4000 excess, insurance pay rm6000, u pay rm4000. normally new car is NIL, recond is depends, tat y u need to ask for.

it all wirtten in approval letter, or if u not believe. consult bank negara or any insurance agents.

btw, if u really need 350z, let me know. my frens are car dealers in kk...im kk ppl oso, but curently at kl.

Ya we are both saying the same thing about excess, so therefore, the higher your excess, the cheaper your insurance, as the insurance company will have to come out less in the event of a claim

I already found a nice 350Z, white colour, nismo kit, nismo exhaust, nismo wheels, unreg. My friend imported the car for his own use, but I can buy it from him if he doesnt change his mind

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom