How often do you wash your car(s)

Cow

Was just reading the thread about people getting into the car with sand/mud and such on their shoes.

So I was just wondering, how often do you guys & girls wash your car(s)

and do you wash your own car or send it to a car wash?

As for me, I wash the car once a week unless for some exceptional reason, like if I get mud all over the car or something.

I used to wash the car myself but malaysian weather just sucks for that kind of thing..

alexklg

Feb 13, 2006
just got my car... currently washing myself... if my interior gets a little bit dusty, will send it to the car wash... they'll take care the interior as well... will probably wash once every week if time permits... hehe...

Evo48

Mar 22, 2005
once a week,
prev always send to car wash....old car mah...
now i wash my self once a week also.

Daniel Lee

Apr 21, 2005
Once a month. It takes me lots of time to wash my car so just make it once a month.

b00n

Aug 16, 2005
once a week.......and depends on mood.....
but mostly send it outside cos lazy.........but when I'm in a good mood or my friends are also thinking of washing...than will self wash.

addicted2flc

Cookie Monster
Dec 7, 2004
Hah..i used to wash it once a week..when there's no time and i'll send to car wash but i dislike their service..simply wash only..polished once in 3 months..clean and wipe every morning cus malaysian road is dusty..dislike dirt(s) that stick on my car :cyclops:

MitonCT26

Seremban
once a year...that's how often i drive my old junk nowadays...

hahahahaha...

[s]UpErNoVa

Feb 8, 2006
once a week.. never send to car wash once b4.. feel they dun wash properly.. :regular_smile:

dirty...wash no dirty also wash..then everyday will wipe the car twice. Morning and evening. Cover the car with car cover. remove the cover after 3 days wipe again...after washing will wipe it dry let it under the sun for 30 mins then go for a drive to remove rust on the disc....then wipe again...also did polish 2 times every 14 days but now polished by Magic glare...

I'm not free but just dont stand the car got dust...and i sayang my car a lot...Hehehehe...

gohkokeng

Feb 21, 2006
last time once a week

nowadays 2 weeks once maybe

never sent kasi orang wash b4

addicted2flc

Cookie Monster
Dec 7, 2004
TitanRev said:
dirty...wash no dirty also wash..then everyday will wipe the car twice. Morning and evening. Cover the car with car cover. remove the cover after 3 days wipe again...after washing will wipe it dry let it under the sun for 30 mins then go for a drive to remove rust on the disc....then wipe again...also did polish 2 times every 14 days but now polished by Magic glare...

I'm not free but just dont stand the car got dust...and i sayang my car a lot...Hehehehe...

:shocked:...wow respect dude! You wipe 2 times in a day..cover up summore..i almost spent all my time cleaning my ride unless im working..next time after park my car i think i need to cover up using car cover also in the parking lot..cause really dusty!

i just bought an used gen2 2 weeks ago, and i've installed front and rear strut bars, that makes the handling far better. k&n drop in filter and tufoil oil additive, makes the acceleration more responsive. any other recommendation for daily use? thank you