how 2 install water temp meter?? also rpm meter??

nakalnye

500 RPM
Feb 17, 2006
cfu's help me wit dis........how 2 install water temp and rpm meter..im using wira.

nakalnye

500 RPM
Feb 17, 2006
yo kruger..i dunno how to draw diagram....i buy 2nd hand.theres no manual about it. hope can get some help from sifu

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
try search through the net first for the diagram. it will be easier if you want to diy it. if not take it to your mech to do the installation. don't play play wo... if not you will fry your ecu.

gohlex

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
anyone how much is the hose joint that use in the picture above?
me looking for the kelisa upper hose one, not sure what is the size though.

nakalnye

500 RPM
Feb 17, 2006
aiyo..still got prob wit it... anybody??? help me???

nakalnye

500 RPM
Feb 17, 2006
dunno how to install the meter....water temp also rpm.. is it effect to engine tune if wrong wiring?

mrbear

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
to install water temp. u need water temp adaptor.. selling like 60-65. include is 1 water adaptor with 2 clips.

* bring ur meter when buy the water temp adaptor,coz some screw will fit nicely,some will not.

1) wire ur temp meter to black n red for lamp light
2) screw ur temp meter sensors to the water adaptor
3) cut ur radiator hose,fix the adaptor with the sensor,use 2 clips provided.

This will installed inline with your radiator hose for water temp read outs. Where there is a pre-drilled holes where you can just screw in the water temp sensor. When fitting simply cut your upper radiator hose, then insert the joint to join the upper radiator hose back up and tighten with the hose clip supplied.

Installing this to the upper radiator hose allow you best position of read out for water temp because it gives you a reading before the radiator cools down the coolant.

sky9002

Aug 20, 2007
to install water temp. u need water temp adaptor.. selling like 60-65. include is 1 water adaptor with 2 clips.

* bring ur meter when buy the water temp adaptor,coz some screw will fit nicely,some will not.

1) wire ur temp meter to black n red for lamp light
2) screw ur temp meter sensors to the water adaptor
3) cut ur radiator hose,fix the adaptor with the sensor,use 2 clips provided.

This will installed inline with your radiator hose for water temp read outs. Where there is a pre-drilled holes where you can just screw in the water temp sensor. When fitting simply cut your upper radiator hose, then insert the joint to join the upper radiator hose back up and tighten with the hose clip supplied.

Installing this to the upper radiator hose allow you best position of read out for water temp because it gives you a reading before the radiator cools down the coolant.
can you tell me where can buy the think show in pic one??
and my water temp got 1 red, 1 orange, 1 blcak for light...this i think i know.
my problem is the sensor wire....got 1 red, 1 greed, 1 black...greed color wire is for senor than red and black also need to use??
thank...

Altec90

Mar 17, 2009
i wonder the water temp sensor wire from gauge direct to the sensor adapter??

or need to bypass somewhere else?? just curious:rolleyes:

june5095

Apr 20, 2009
i agree too , u refer ur car diagram better , if not ur ecu will have problem .
u also can find wira wiring diagram at website too ... mayb have , coz last time i had dowload toyota 2l-t wiring diagram . rpm meter is very easy to install one , when u have wiring diagram ... if u car is 5 cable distibutor more easy to install the rpm meter . another choice is take wire rpm from dashboard there . if u still don know how ti install better u go car accessories , ask them help u install it ...

mengz

500 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
for your water temp sensor.....for mitsu engines, behind the cylinder head there's actually a water release outlet. i forgot the size of that screw. you can actually tap your water temp sensor there.

most shops will ask you to buy their water temp sensor adaptor which you have to cut your water hose.

Bump: for your water temp sensor.....for mitsu engines, behind the cylinder head there's actually a water release outlet. i forgot the size of that screw. you can actually tap your water temp sensor there.

most shops will ask you to buy their water temp sensor adaptor which you have to cut your water hose.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any1 know car paint supplier shop in pj? i wanna buy car paint and polishing pad....i know there`s 1 in jinjang...but too lazy to go there...too far...

not ace hardware or hypermarket...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience