Hotbits exhaust system

dillon24

Apr 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
hi zerotohundred forumers! :wavey:

has anyone tried hotbits exhaust system before? how was the gain and what is the damage costs including installation. Dear all, I need your advice on this. Thank you!

ColdPlay

Known Member
Jun 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
No one can tell the damage costing without knowing what ride it will be installed to.
But here is a guide : cheapest Hotbits full setup on Proton should be more than RM1800 including installation. Choose from ss, ws or chrome material. Gain around x - 1xhp.
Noise level is determined by the setup type. Ie: installation of single or double mid box and muffler.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Real HP gain is probably more like around 5% or less, but a bit pricey. For my car (a V6) the full system will cost almost 5K!

faruck

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2011
selangor
just go to WAKDIN exhaust at bdr sumway..reasonable price n high quality of craftmanship..all those aftermarket product just cost u damn kaw..just bcause of the brand..but if u go to WAKDIN the shop doesnt looks like a shop..damn sempoi..

satishchandramohan

Known Member
May 13, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
just go to WAKDIN exhaust at bdr sumway..reasonable price n high quality of craftmanship..all those aftermarket product just cost u damn kaw..just bcause of the brand..but if u go to WAKDIN the shop doesnt looks like a shop..damn sempoi..
you meant Din ? i guess he has the most experience but in terms of quoting price i loose confident . :listen:

faruck

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2011
selangor
yaa..but now his son runs the business..call him wan..the price i think quite reasonable laa for the parts n workmanship..he only use stainless steel..if u go there tell him my name..get discount a bit :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I once asked before as well. Not cheap but seems good. But like many said, u can get good ones with cheaper price if it is not because of the brand.

faruck

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2011
selangor
if i just change the extractor and the rest of the exhaust is stock will there be any difference?
better a bit laa of course..but careful tau bro choosing ur extractor..if silap ur performance will drop..better ask around laa..

Last edited:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
if i just change the extractor and the rest of the exhaust is stock will there be any difference?
Most of the exhaust flow restriction comes from the muffler. So probably changing the exhaust to free flow from the cat back can give more power as opposed to just the headers/extractors. CMIIW though.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
so, you're suggesting to change the whole exhaust system? anyway, thanks for the reply! :biggrin:
I mean if you have to choose between the extractors vs the mid-rear/catback exhaust, I'd probably go for the catback exhaust. If got money for the full set from extractors to the rear then of course better la. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

To be frank I'm totally fed up of paying so much for cars here in Malaysia. Its just ridiculous.
So I just wanted some suggestion as how could we influence or provide solutions to our goverment to remove this absurd tax/duty, and what are the consequences if this tax is waived? Besides affecting our Proton sales, would there be heavier traffic congestions since car becomes so affordable etc?

Any good reply is welcome. I am just fed up of being ripped of. Buying an average...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience