Hot bits adjustable absorber

zio

Apr 2, 2009
Where to service Hot Bit adjustable absorber, mine got leak, please advice. :bawling:

joev8796

Known Member
Oct 23, 2008
Re: Hot bit adjustable absorber

i tot hot bit send back 2 speedwork at jln 222 pj wil b better?
coz they r da distributor of hotbit, but pls b informed tat price 2 service hotbit is a lil bit higher

zio

Apr 2, 2009

i tot hot bit send back 2 speedwork at jln 222 pj wil b better?
coz they r da distributor of hotbit, but pls b informed tat price 2 service hotbit is a lil bit higher
Joe, I'll ask the workshop at jln 222, if too expensive then I might change to a new one... wat do you think about GAB with soft-hard ? need advice

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site

send back to speedwork at PJ. they serviced mine for around RM80+ per shock.

joev8796

Known Member
Oct 23, 2008

Joe, I'll ask the workshop at jln 222, if too expensive then I might change to a new one... wat do you think about GAB with soft-hard ? need advice
not tat expensiv til u nid 2 get a new 1

da gab wit soft/hard as i noe, it is imported from japan. quite gud n i heard thr r doin offer on dis.
anyway, u ask da speedwork on ur hotbit 1st, thn u decide

yashiofactory

Known Member
Jul 27, 2008
my idea better u send it back to speedworks at Jalan 222 PJ ma....their the distributor for hotbits and i knew a lot of people from there....:driver:

sorry joe8796 GAB is no longer in japan...the company has been closed n for ur info all the gab absober in malaysia are done by the RS-One motorsport in kepong.......they are buying the license from GAB.....So in malaysia the got 2 GAB nowdays one for absober and another one is Genuss Anchor Berhad for "happy hour"........:wavey:

joev8796

Known Member
Oct 23, 2008
my idea better u send it back to speedworks at Jalan 222 PJ ma....their the distributor for hotbits and i knew a lot of people from there....:driver:

sorry joe8796 GAB is no longer in japan...the company has been closed n for ur info all the gab absober in malaysia are done by the RS-One motorsport in kepong.......they are buying the license from GAB.....So in malaysia the got 2 GAB nowdays one for absober and another one is Genuss Anchor Berhad for "happy hour"........:wavey:
they r not buyin da license, they simply put da name onli. mines, wings n gab r in same manufacturer in sg. buloh. as i heard from somebody here, tat rm2200> soft hard is imported 1.
if compare between hotbits n gab i'l say hotbits is better, but da maintainence is a bit higher than gab

zio

Apr 2, 2009
for now i'm using this :

Yashio : can help me find quot for this? PM me. tq

Joe + Yadhio : tq for the info.. :proud:

Attachments

Last edited:

mivec_mivec

Known Member
Oct 21, 2007
i'm using same ur urs zio,so,send to jln 222,then total price bout 400,but still depends on ur leak and condition.

Jun 20, 2009
i'm used HWL high low adjustable absober....very nice and very comfortable for race and for on the road... :proud::proud:

jamal59

Jun 1, 2009
RM 400 for 4 shocks adjustable abs service/ tune is normal as my Titan custom abs in Pandan Mewah charge same rate,

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
if you think about it , Tein costs RM500++ PER Piece to service .................

....... Hotbit's looks pretty affordable now, doesn't it??? :rofl:

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
I will visit speedworks JB once a year, and they always say need service lah, oil leak lah, this and that... make me wonder why it's so fragile while ori abs can tahan few years... How bout tein? how long it can tahan after RM500+ service?:biggrin:

Bump: I will visit speedworks JB once a year, and they always say need service lah, oil leak lah, this and that... make me wonder why it's so fragile while ori abs can tahan few years... How bout tein? how long it can tahan after RM500+ service?:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

These are interesting times indeed for Ferrari in Malaysia. Over the weekend, I was invited to view the latest Ferrari to arrive on our shores and what you’re looking at is perhaps one of the rarer, lesser known Ferraris to ever arrive in Malaysia – the Ferrari 599 GTB 60F1, a non-limited option for all HGTEs. This is Ferrari’s last hurrah to the 599 prior to delivery of its replacement...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience