Honda civic fd2 with k20z2 engine turbo installation

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Soroosh-ab

Feb 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks , by the way , nobody noticed where the battery is ! It's in the trunk ! There was no space for the battery ! It's working perfectly ;) I kicked type r's ass today.

marshaltan

Feb 21, 2011
Pj
Thanks , by the way , nobody noticed where the battery is ! It's in the trunk ! There was no space for the battery ! It's working perfectly ;) I kicked type r's ass today.

:adore::adore::adore: :driver:

nice! by how many car lengths?
i shall remember to give way to any purple civic 2.0 with a bigass intercooler from now on:thefinger:

pijulrs

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
Bro,Can u PM me back how much the total cost n ctc number of GT Sunway.Need to BOT my k20a stream.:biggrin:

Soroosh-ab

Feb 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi , bro it cost around 12-13 k , Gt auto at sunway I think has a website , grab their number from there . Just bring it there and talk with them . Be aware that it takes much longer than what they say it takes. Good luck

stingg

Known Member
Sep 20, 2005
subang jaya
Congrats bro! welcome to the world of turbo VTEC club. Remember to put exhaust temp and AFR gauge to monitor yr engine.

xenonkuraz

Mar 28, 2011
Melbourne
hi soorosh. could you please tell me where you bought your kit? i would like one for my fd2 with k20z2 as well. also how did you go with tuning the car with e-manage ultimate? i would like to use this also. did you run into any problems with the car being CANBUS?

Soroosh-ab

Feb 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hi soorosh. could you please tell me where you bought your kit? i would like one for my fd2 with k20z2 as well. also how did you go with tuning the car with e-manage ultimate? i would like to use this also. did you run into any problems with the car being CANBUS?
Hi, there is no kit ! I bought the kit but everything was different and every thing is custom built now. till now no problem . tuning was done by GT Auto . the only problem I have is leakage from exhuast , I'm not sure header or near the wastegate but its not that big deal . however its quit good , breaks r still good enough to stop the car. suspention system has to be changed

xenonkuraz

Mar 28, 2011
Melbourne
Hey bro. You must have spent A LOT if you had to custom everything in the end. I feel for you. But atleast you have a beast now. Thanks for the quick reply. Just want to know when you did your research for ECU did you find anything else that will work for our car? I checked my ECU and the code is 37820-RRF-Q02 which does NOT work with Flashpro. I am thinking to use E-Manage Ultimate but still seeing if there are other alternatives. Can you PM me some more pictures or video of your car? I need some inspiration bad...

Soroosh-ab

Feb 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hey bro. You must have spent A LOT if you had to custom everything in the end. I feel for you. But atleast you have a beast now. Thanks for the quick reply. Just want to know when you did your research for ECU did you find anything else that will work for our car? I checked my ECU and the code is 37820-RRF-Q02 which does NOT work with Flashpro. I am thinking to use E-Manage Ultimate but still seeing if there are other alternatives. Can you PM me some more pictures or video of your car? I need some inspiration bad...
for this car , there is no flashpro sadly ! there r other options like standalone HKS but nothing is truely like flashpro....

xenonkuraz

Mar 28, 2011
Melbourne
Hey soroosh. I just ordered a turbo kit from America:

Garrett gt2860rs
410cc injectors
Horizontal fmic
Log cast manifold
Cast downpipe
Greddy emanage ultimate with map sensor
Braided oil and turbo lines
Everything else needed as well

I'll keep you updated on the progress ;)

Soroosh-ab

Feb 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hey soroosh. I just ordered a turbo kit from America:

Garrett gt2860rs
410cc injectors
Horizontal fmic
Log cast manifold
Cast downpipe
Greddy emanage ultimate with map sensor
Braided oil and turbo lines
Everything else needed as well

I'll keep you updated on the progress ;)
hi, thats gr8 . but make sure it matches correctly with ur car ! and u'll have to pay to customs too.

good luck and post everything here;)

thanks

tganuar

From Facebook
Jul 26, 2011
www.facebook.com
Hi guys,

This thread is For those of u who has honda civic fd2 k20 2.0l with autogearbox !

I've started installing turbo on my civic and will let u know about the whole process ;) at this moment i've ordered the turbo and everything and its gonna take about 1-2 weeks to reach malaysia and once it has arrived , i'll start the installation and i'll try to put all pictures here . Hopefully i'm gonna achieve 250-300 whp from it. My car is 2009 and im living in malaysia .

Waiting for ur replies and ideas :D guys plz be patient
hi,

im interested about ur method. i think i want 2 upgrde my civic k20z3 with autogearbox. can u help me how 2 oder the part n whre 2 install.

plz live u cntact, i need 2 discuss

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout
Bro, yours is autobox and everytime it shifting up, the blow off valve whistling.

It's different compared with my experience with turbo auto, where as the blow off valve does not whistling everytime the gear upshifting/downshifting, unless I release the accelerator pedal.

Did you released the accelerator pedal during upshifting?

Soroosh-ab

Feb 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Bro, yours is autobox and everytime it shifting up, the blow off valve whistling.

It's different compared with my experience with turbo auto, where as the blow off valve does not whistling everytime the gear upshifting/downshifting, unless I release the accelerator pedal.

Did you released the accelerator pedal during upshifting?
yeah , I release the accelerator pedal for changing gear. its better for the gearbox