Hks Evc

mi_scuzi

Known Member
Aug 7, 2005
Selangor
EVC got how many models?all model are boost controller?izzit good for a beginner?how much selling in market? :biggrin:

boosook

Known Member
Jul 14, 2005
Shah Alam
evc no idea...i also wanna put a boost controller but dunno wat is good and wat is not... :thumpdown

mi_scuzi

Known Member
Aug 7, 2005
Selangor
thanks for the source,but i need is opinion advantages or disadvantages from user that tried before evc.

ccibai

Known Member
May 21, 2005
msia
my fren juz bought the newest hks evc ( with screen n control knobs seperate one) If i m not wrong hks evc is famous for nice boost controlling(eg less boost spike or wat) but few thing i found out not so convenient is when setting the boost it is using 0-100 ratio ( control 0- 250 kpa) setting instead of like others which u juz dial in ur setting like 15psi or 20psi. N the lcd display when other the sun cannot see anything 1. Apart from that still yet to find out the pro n cons coz still trying to learn how to set it up. hope this help. n also price wise. Very exspensive new ard Rm 2500 i rather juz get second hand avcr which hv some nice function.
P.s.- for beginner i think blitz id-3 will b better coz they said easy to set up.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This DIY is applicable to ALL Japanese cars as they share the same Air Con system. This is a long posting as I am covering cleaning for Washable and Not Washable Air Con Filters.

------

My family car Alza was just a little over 1 year old. Realized that the AirCon seems to not be blowing as strong as it was when it was new, especially on full blast.

So, I took it out and check.

Here's the compressed step of how to get to your Filter in a Perodua Alza...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience