Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

HID Xenon Light for Bulk Order~RM699

HidSeller

500 RPM
Sep 30, 2004
-AFM- said:
halloo... just a noob question.... what is the different between
Fitment: H1, H3, H7, H8, H11, H13, H4-Low, H4 Hi/Low (Xenon bulb & Halogen bulb), 9004, 9005, 9006, 9007, D2R, D2S & D2C.

Colour Temperature: 6000K, 8000K, 10000K & 12000K.
try help to answer ur question :
(base on halogen)
H1 is single beam and old tech, mostly use for family car. (nissan,waja, old bimmer, benz)
H3 is means to be fog lamp bulb but lantis use it as headlamp.
H7 is stronger bulb , most expensive and realiable , mostly use in Benz,Bimmer.
H8 is for fog lamp, very rare got car use this bulb base (myvi fog lamp)
H11 H13 mostly for bike.
H4 low means only single beam available no high beam.
H4 Hi/Lo halogen cause Hid H4 magnetic hi/lo beam is not stabile and cost expensive so they use high beam halogen as replacement ,cause HID/Xenon is not make for flashing purpose and it need some time to warm and cold down ....
900/HB is just another type bulb try/will replace H1/H3/H7 .... (smaller stronger power).

D2S/D2R/D1S/D1R is car fitted with OEM HID bulb base, S is means for projector (can short up to 1KM), R is reflector .... (Only Philips,Osram,Koito,GE make this bulb)

D2C is after market product for D2S and D2R replacement, they can't use the model like D2S/D2R cause of copy right issue ... so the bulb is slightly different in design but work the same ....

wish this can help ....

HidSeller

500 RPM
Sep 30, 2004
K = Kelvin, different K have different colour base .....
4000k = 80% white 20 % yellow (but u see more yellow cause f yellow colour wave lenght is shorter)
6000k = White
8000k = Blueish
10000k = blueish + slight purple
12000k = purple
14000k = Black light (ultra violet, something u see in disco)

but remember higher K is not equal to higher Lumen (brigthness)

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
ride wira se: headlight standard

questions here posisble if jz used the current H4(original) bulp in the head lights....
and used this HID attach to the headlihgt by driling holes (this case need to modify the headlights )...so in case wanna used HID there is switch to trigger and incase wanna used stock bulp jz used normal one or mayb can used both?

is this posible to setup or wired up? any complication on this idea?......

is the HID used the stock bulp wiriing?

darrenpuah

Known Member
Apr 18, 2006
CraZieThug5057 said:
ride wira se: headlight standard

questions here posisble if jz used the current H4(original) bulp in the head lights....
and used this HID attach to the headlihgt by driling holes (this case need to modify the headlights )...so in case wanna used HID there is switch to trigger and incase wanna used stock bulp jz used normal one or mayb can used both?

is this posible to setup or wired up? any complication on this idea?......

is the HID used the stock bulp wiriing?
Hi, the HID is not using stock bulb wiring. You no need to use back the stock bulb, because H4 H/L beam is also got halogen bulb for high beam, when you want to use a halogen light, you can just turn to high beam, the halogen light will turn on and the Xenon light will automatic turn off.

darrenpuah

Known Member
Apr 18, 2006
Hid

jerm said:
do you have for japanese h4? honda crx
I'm so sorry, i only selling Taiwan brand HID. I can guaranty it is same quality with japan brand in term of brightness and longer life. Dont waste your money to get a branded HID. Thanks!

Last edited:

darrenpuah

Known Member
Apr 18, 2006
Hid

aquila said:
Sorry, I am a bit confused for you H4 hi/lo using both HID and Halogen bulb, how does it work or fit into a stock wira headlight? Does the headlight casing needs to be modified? Thanks
This picture will tell you all. All the HID kits is no need to modified the headlight casing. Thanks.

jerm

Known Member
Feb 12, 2004
PJ
www.teamcrx.tk
darren, i was asking if you had the size for japanese h4 (H4H), not japanese brand =)

darrenpuah

Known Member
Apr 18, 2006
Hid

jerm said:
darren, i was asking if you had the size for japanese h4 (H4H), not japanese brand =)
We dont have H4H model, you have to use H4 to monified. Thanks!

s15

1,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2004
KayElle,JayB,Sg
www.revsaints.com
means the H4 hi/lo is halogen+xenon ina single bulb..is it?
which part of puchong u're in?
shop name?
PM me

darrenpuah

Known Member
Apr 18, 2006
Hid

s15 said:
means the H4 hi/lo is halogen+xenon ina single bulb..is it?
which part of puchong u're in?
shop name?
PM me
Ya, pls contact me if you are interest, i will let you know. Thanks!

SUPRA_MK3

Feb 17, 2006
Darren if h4 hi/lo no yellowish color kan?how much the price 4 h4hi/lo then send 2 labuan?n don't need any modification 2 fit it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi,

anyone know where can i get spirit wipe? people use it to remove any kind of residue or wax on car paint. especially for b4 respray work.

like ICI spirit wipe.

i wanna clean of the Hunting RustCure 1000 wax from my car bonnet in order to paint hammerite paint over it..

thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience