HELP!!!!Urgent!!!!

yikloong

that day the post stating a JPJ runner, RAGU.......012-3640419 took my car registration card and until now haven return to me........do anyone of you meet him before or get to know where he stay or can anyone check for me his detail from 0123640419 maxis centre, I need to know his address to get back my car registratioin card cos my roadtax expiring/////////////

Anyone please help me....call me at 0173054083. yik loong

thanks

:o where you know this runner at the first place ? Try to get your friend contact him said need his help to settle JPJ staff...once meet him they you can catch him...

if you just did your inspection , surely the reg card will be with him , cause after puspakom inspection , he needs the reg card to get it endorse with jpj , after that only u can get ur reg card , to show it to your insurrance co to get your details updated before you renew your road tax .

cause my reg card also still with the runner right now , anyway im using a different runner .

same thing happen to my cousin , eventually he asked other runners to look for his runner . he got the stuff back , give him till monday , then maybe make a police report or something

Make a police report, inform your insurance and bank (if you're on loan).

but y would the runner do something like that?

any benefit in taking ppl's car card?

kumpul a lot they can play cho-tai-tee.
ahaha! eee... joking.
sorry to hear of your predicament bro. Hope it works out.

i jus kena the same goddeng thing... newayz... jus wanna ask whether u all know any runners tat will act help me renew d roadtax after i've made the polis report, etc.. i do not want to go in 4 a puspakom check cos of the tinting, etc.. currently scouting for prices... plss reply asap.. thankz.. btw.. diff runner 4rm yikloong.. pls PM

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom