Help..Missing rear engine stiffener and clutch case cover - B16A

grrr

Known Member
Jul 16, 2009
SELANGOR/KL
Hi all, I'm newbies n just bought an EJ - b16a. Need advice from sifus regarding the above subject. This morning, I decided to change engine oil and when I jack my car up, I notice the rear engine stiffener and clutch case cover are missing!! leaving flywheel obviously expose.:banghead: Only front stiffener is present.

1-are the both missing parts available in chop shop? afraid if they dont sell loose.
2-appreciate if anyone got spare and willing to let go, pls pm me.
3-can I use the type r engine stiffener, are the bolt holes match?

Many thanks in advance for your kind help.

Attachments

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
thats a very difficult part to get....unless u are very close with the halfcut tauke then maybe can...
but no one know....they might just sell it to u....
i will look out for u at my place....b16 a manual box rite?

grrr

Known Member
Jul 16, 2009
SELANGOR/KL
Yes, it's b16a. And about the AL stiffener from b16b, is it match to b16a engine? Thanks alot bro danz for your help.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Happened last night at my apartment carpark. Middle of the night it was raining (2:15am) and i heard my alarm went off. Took me of a lagging 20sec response time to realise it sounds like my car's alarm. Run over to kitchen to take a view at my car (I stayed at 4th level) and i notice something amiss from my dashboard. quickly grab a umbrella and ran down to carpark. All Defi gauges and safc got stolen leaving behind a torned A pillar on my bucket seat. No windows are broken but the key hole...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience