help fuel regalutor mivec

skyboy

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
KUL
to all sifus,

i need help on my aerospeed fuel regalutor, firstly the gauge meter no function so my mechanics can adjust it, i tried to replace a new one same problem, they try on a wira it works.. mine is a waja 1.8gx convert to 1.6 mivec manual. pls help.
2. the weird things is after converting my engine the aircond works till 90kmh after i head to 100kmh on hot air comes out, why? and how to repair it? pls help
3. my water temp meter rise n drops so does my mph meter. still using stock dashboard,
4. Is there any room to upgrade my engine for more hp?

sorry to ask so many question coz i try askin to all d foreman but all they said i dont know.. ada problem la engine but for a fact i know there's no problem their just lazy to answer, hope you sifus out there can help me,, pls

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
i think the problem lies on ur wiring.about the mod,there's always room for
more hp.the only question is whether u got the $$$.hehehe....

skyboy

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
KUL
well lets start from basic.. wats d best exhaust for mivec...or where do i start first tomodified my 1.6 mivec

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
intake lor.exhaust lor(incl extractor if u really want to feel the difference).
fuel regulator....etc.what do u want to do with this engine?do u want to race
it or for daily use?

skyboy

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
KUL
basically for all purpose.. i got sapu by 1.6 mivec wira.. mine is still standard, so far i've upgrade to k&n filter 3inch, fuel regulator thats all.. i dont know where to start.. wat brand do i use for my mivec engine ? hks, 5zigen or any brand will do ? watelse can i upgrade since my mod was a waja 1.8gx. even my fuel regulator not workin coz the mech told me , my car is eroupe made so it wont work on my car..

Last edited:

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
any brand will do as long as it straight through constructed.what do u mean
that ur mech said ur car is europe made???u mean ur car or ur engine bro?

skyboy

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
KUL
they told me my waja 1.8 follows europe spec.. where else d 1.6 engine is japan spec... even i have no idea wat his crabpin bout.. anyway.. do u think e-manage is good for mivec... wat is v-manage..?

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
he means that ur 1.8 waja engine is renault 1.i c....v-manage was introduce
to cater for those variable valve type engine like ur's.i think it compatible
with ur mivec engine.

skyboy

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
KUL
will it boost my hp? how much u thhink it wud cost me?

skyboy

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
KUL
i just install apex rsm.. :) lookin for e-manage but no where to be found.. how much it wud cost? any suggestion where can i get to do my full exhaust system?

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
there's a lot of e-manage selling at sunway bro.try check it out.for ur
exhaust leh,there's so many exhaust shop to choose from.i don't know
which shop to recomend as i'm not from k.l.later recomen,u got cekik,
i pulak susah.hehehe....try check out a guy at the market place.his nick
is weng84.he can help u with the exhaust part.

leftfoot

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
may i squeeze in. bro u said exhaust do you mean the whole system? i assume u have the ck/cj version of 4g92 mivec aka gen2. good choice of engine upgrade for waja.

try getting a 4-2-1 or 4-1 header. with those high cams its good to have a 2 1/4 inch piping made. NO its not too big some ppl say it is but thats the fact 285/300 degrees of in/ext on the cams makes sense. throw a straight flow muffler of 2 1/4 - 2 1/2inch and ull notice the change (exclude the sound)

implement CAI on the intake side for starters clean cold air is always helpful in gaining ponies.

for EMS I proudly suggest you megasquirt. been using it for 8months now all i can say is theyr superb.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anyone here b4 got rust at the radiator? How to remove the rust since i clean it 1 time b4!! now still got rust?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience