TOMEI Fuel Reg vs WORKS

Im Not Fancy

Apr 9, 2015
Melaka
Dear all, would like to ask about these 2... TOMEI has a lot of imitation in the market, and some are even so good as to copy exact original in everything. I'm so scared to even place my order, though the price is RM350-400 (original price) and getting a fake product in return.

-Who is currently using TOMEI, can give imput?

I called a workshop today to ask about TOMEI FPR, and they said, they no longer supply this product because of issues. He did not tell me what kind of issues though. Could be mechanical issues with the unit, or could be imitation issues.

Another one has a ready stock, RM380 for TOMEI FPR + Install + Dyno tuning! Too good to be true..........

Or rather just save my worries and get a WORKS? :confused::confused:

Last edited:

Im Not Fancy

Apr 9, 2015
Melaka
Bro, ST Wangan is the very workshop I called up whom said they no longer carry TOMEI... Haih... Dunno because too damn much of imitation..

Saring

Known Member
Feb 12, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Bro, ST Wangan is the very workshop I called up whom said they no longer carry TOMEI... Haih... Dunno because too damn much of imitation..
Last month i was buy with him FPR. tomei no stock anymore, then i buy SARD with him, done install and im prety sure their was ORI SARD...
:smokin:

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
Get Sard, reliability higher than works. Regulator is an important component, fuel matter.

Im Not Fancy

Apr 9, 2015
Melaka
Get Sard, reliability higher than works. Regulator is an important component, fuel matter.
Yep!! When it comes to engine parts, I'm never looking at reliability/quality as a second factor just because of shaving a few bucks!

Go original or go home. :proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm using a wira 1.5 carburator engine........can i switch my standard engine to turbo engine?.......plz any sifu tell me! izzit possible?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience