hello to all lancer owners!

daryl76

hi there,

I am from singapore, driving a 1993 Lancer. Glad to know of this forum.

Anyone driving Evo3 or Lancer CB in JB? can meet up? haha

hi there,

I am from singapore, driving a 1993 Lancer. Glad to know of this forum.

Anyone driving Evo3 or Lancer CB in JB? can meet up? haha
Hi there Daryl,
There are evo3 but not many 2 or 3 on the road. This saturday got meetup at dangabay. Interested can pm me

Hi there Daryl,
There are evo3 but not many 2 or 3 on the road. This saturday got meetup at dangabay. Interested can pm me

hi there lanevo,
sat is too tight for us to go.. cos on sun we have a meetup too
full convert CB to Evo liao.. hope we have a chance to meet up together and have a nice photoshoot..

one of the rich people in mloc is MI...

daryl76,
welcome to mloc! hope you will enjoy your visit in JB.. there are many mloc members in jb and they are EXTREMELY friendly!!!!!....hehehe

one of the rich people in mloc is MI...

daryl76,
welcome to mloc! hope you will enjoy your visit in JB.. there are many mloc members in jb and they are EXTREMELY friendly!!!!!....hehehe

Me RICH..?? Not even in my dream laaa Mr. P...

Daryl76,
For sure JB MLOC's member is EXTREMELY friendly... Especially if U're wearin' tight short skirt..!!:driver::driver:

omg.. i come wrong forum is it?
hahahahah this is buaya forum?? :biggrin:

haha we are oso a pretty fun group too.. just curious, do u guys meet up all over the country or just keep to within the state? we are thinking whether its possible for us to meetup..

haha we are oso a pretty fun group too.. just curious, do u guys meet up all over the country or just keep to within the state? we are thinking whether its possible for us to meetup..

Daryl, sometimes within a state, sometimes between states. Coming up in March, is the MLOC AGM in Malacca. That's a few states group. Then in April, planning to drive to Phuket/Bangkok in April ...... your group want to join? :grin:

Daryl, sometimes within a state, sometimes between states. Coming up in March, is the MLOC AGM in Malacca. That's a few states group. Then in April, planning to drive to Phuket/Bangkok in April ...... your group want to join? :grin:

Daryl... Got a question for U... Are U a SINGLE Clan or an OPERANDI-ans..???:hmmmm::hmmmm:

Daryl... Got a question for U... Are U a SINGLE Clan or an OPERANDI-ans..???:hmmmm::hmmmm:

ehhhhh of cos i am replying alone lo.. but we do have a group who meet up regularly, got evo3, fully convert evo3, CB1/CB4... trying to find a pic we took when meet up recently..

phuket and bangkok abit difficult.. haha too far for my 1993 car at least, *cough cough* old grandmother oredi.. malacca maybe, wanted to take a short break too.. cant remember when the last time i took leave and have a holiday man..

Mi can take you for a tour in jb and make you feel like you're in thailand!!! lolz:listen::rofl::thefinger:

Mi can take you for a tour in jb and make you feel like you're in thailand!!! lolz:listen::rofl::thefinger:

haha bro.. maybe can advise, where in jb can i have my aircon checked? cos something seems wrong leh.. btw thailand as in sungei golok ah? :burnout:

Bump:

haha bro.. maybe can advise, where in jb can i have my aircon checked? cos something seems wrong leh.. btw thailand as in sungei golok ah? :burnout:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom