Attention to Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0G owner

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

liuchia

Hello everybody ,

I am from Nielsen, we are currently doing a survey to understand customer feedback toward Mitsubishi Lancer (Delivery date: July 2008 - June 2009). We would like to meet with you, just to collect your feedback.

NO WORRY, we are not doing sales.

Through this survey, you can let car manufacturers know your feedback, this can help them improving the quality and service in the future. A token of appreciation will be given to you too.

We can meet you at the time and place that convenient to you.

Contact me, liuchia at 016-6619025 or email [email protected].

Thanks a lot. Hope to see you soon.

Are you from Mitsubishi Motor Malaysia?

No. I am from Nielsen, an international research company based at Menara MPBJ, PJ.

We are doing a market survey to collect customer's opinion. We are looking for various models including Mitsubishi Lancer, Toyota Rush, Nissan Sylphy etc.

If you are the owner, can I make an appointment to meet with you?

Thanks

easier to post a survey questionaire and lance owner can just submit via online to you the feedback rather than to meet .......just my suggestion

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

easier to post a survey questionaire and lancer owner can just submit via online to you the feedback rather than to meet .......just my suggestion

Thanks for your suggestion.

However, we are required to meet with car owner as we have some pictures to show you during the interview. And we also have a token of appreciation to be given to the car owner.

Please be assured that we are NOT selling anything, NOT Cheating....

ic...u can pm bro drift devil, rewlie etc...in other thread under MLOC forum...title Lancer GT owner...

or if u want to make it as official meet up...u can pm the president i.e leslie or evolution z.

ic...u can pm bro drift devil, rewlie etc...in other thread under MLOC forum...title Lancer GT owner...

or if u want to make it as official meet up...u can pm the president i.e leslie or evolution z.

Thanks for your information, really appreciated.

Actually we just need to interview 3 Mitsubishi Lancer owners only. I will PM to those people that you refer to me.

you are welcome mate,although the thread was started on 2007 but the list is still growing.you may get what you want over there.

all the best

and...hopefully you don't mind to interview BOT lancer GT,he is the meanest

BOT cancelled but just paid the deposit on Evo X,go & get the interview before you sell off your GT

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom