Headers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Your dulang hantaran there's a racing header, confirm kecoh the whole kampung man...terbaik tu

On Your dulang hantaran there's a racing header, confirm kecoh the whole kampung man...terbaik tu

For cover-up to org kampung and the elders just wrap it nicely on the dulang hantaran :)

p/s: Good idea on the group wedding present for Mr. P

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

But Meor...just don't give a hope you'll get a racing header :)

That's what I did for my hantaran... I put a racing helmet and ask them to decorate it nicely n one of my friend the hantaran is a racing steering wheel n defi meters

I'm gonna put Hondata box on a dulang as hantaran although my mum is against the idea of having car parts as hantaran... my mom doesn't know about this plan.. so by the time i pass the box to be decorated she couldn't do anything about it. p/s: dont post this statement on my facebook weiiii haha

lol...cannot la, its because i'm having a baby soon la i need more money, so k24 project will be delayed.haha..the temptation still there tho..arghhh....

i think meor no need header for wedding gift, maybe his dulang hantaran from his future wife oso will have all the stuff..lol..

Hondata, header and racing helmet...the best hantaran ever...damn nice!!! :adore:

just kidding la bro. if its true, i'd probably need to be driving GT3 RS instead of DC5 to be able to buy that.. Haha.

haha... damnnn... i would love car parts as wedding presents! makes the cost of the wedding 100 times more worth it. :biggrin:

but anyways...back to the point... RM2.2k is quite pricey for the headers... i thought with group buy we could go below RM2k...

anyone else here looking to buy them?

if we can get more people to buy i'll do my best to get the price to be discounted. if you want wayyyyyyy cheaper, then i suggest you get something else. :)

Nukeezoid, supercircuit is affordable, I think u can get supercircuit header around rm1300 ++ for dc5. I think it should the job...

Nukeezoid, supercircuit is affordable, I think u can get supercircuit header around rm1300 ++ for dc5. I think it should the job...

yeah but feedback from the forum is that supercircuit is kindda like hotbits... there wont be much gains...

lightningfield: i wish modding a DC5 were cheap... :bawling:

p.s. Hasukyo... your PM inbox is full. need to delete some stuff to free up space man...

Good things not cheap, cheap things not good. :)

N/A tuning is a bitch. Especially vtec. RM1,000 per whp is normal i suppose.

Good things not cheap, cheap things not good. :)

N/A tuning is a bitch. Especially vtec. RM1,000 per whp is normal i suppose.

1k for 1whp?! thats abit over the top....

looking at it...for intake and exhaust i spent RM2k and got 15whp...RM133 per whp.. not too bad...

i'm looking at spending another RM5k to bring it up to 220whp...so in total RM7k worth of mods..+40whp...RM175 per whp...not too bad i guess. :biggrin:

hi guys, newbie here, nice to meet u all, im from Putra Heights :itsme: (plate beginning with 'B')

kiddracing: wah very interesting... this header has no flexis or spring-loaded bolts etc... oso it doesnt have that 'hook' at the '2' section of the 4-2-1 - why is that?
'RSX comes with extension piece to bolt to STOCK exhaust' - so bolt on to stock b pipe only?
RM2200 with installation in JB?
KRH1_02.jpg

toda: very beautiful... touch it felt it.. tears fell on it..
k20a.jpg

RM4800?

supercircuit:
nukee, there are ppl who claim that this is better than the toda headers at a third of the price. (But these ppl i heard from are those selling it lah .. :P)
RM1600 with installation at after12

my spoon 4-2 header, spoon 2-1 downpipe..sorry low quality pic, with stock midpipe and spoon N1 muffler.. looking to go larger on midpipe *sniff but am undecided on the size (prefer to find a spoon b-pipe to make it a whole set!)
oXaOc.jpg

Last edited:
by the way... just for everyones info... the kiddracing headers cost $425 from the site...

http://www.kiddracing.com/site/online-store/honda-k-series/kiddracing-krusher-k20-rsx-ep3-em2-header

so lets say shipping is $150... total cost would be $575...

at 3.2 conversion rate (thank goodness the USD has dropped)... it'll be RM1840 shipped to your doorstep...

wonder if we can check on the shipping rate...hmmm...

I'm thinking of that too last time. But lucky I got it local so that I don't have to worry about tax or the item missing or anything else. I think tax for motorsports is 30%....

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom