Have Anyone Face This B4?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Brother Brother ZTH..

Just wanna to ask coz very lazy to do checking one by one on my car..

I am driving Auto Kancil L500 Turbo 3piston..
The problem is when I stop my car for let say 1 minute..
My car start to jerk for a while..(2-3times) and the aircond comp open back to gain back the timing so that the car wont off..

Is trottle kong?or vacumn kong or map sensor kong?
Have you all ever face the same problem as mine for my car?(Dun care wht car and engine la..)
Kindly gave me some opinion wht I wanna do..hehe..
Thanks a lot..:shades_smile:

did u mean ur engine giving some intermittent missed fire when idling?? check ur spark plugs 1st. maybe they are going to give up already...

Hei jz..
mmm.. spark plug huh.. will try...
okok.. thanks..

my kenari oso like tat.....start n didnt drive for too long...the idling wil gv problem and its only happen with aircon ON>somehow it drop to 0rpm n CEL will ON

i havent send to check, mostly TB problem gua...

Hei Kenny,
Actually my engine and your engine were same just mine is 660cc and urs is 1000cc..
mmm..same engine same problem...
Will try to wash my TB tomolo..dun know got any TB (cancer) or not..hehehe...
Thanks for the reply...

Last edited:
Tried to wash my TB but the problem still the same but no so serious...
Will try spark Plug today...
Any1 face the problem same as mine b4?
Kindly post your opinion here..

Having the same problem as you bro...idling drops till 0.3k rpm be4 moving back up to 1k rpm whenever free gear. Sometimes even mati engine when moving slow. Tried washing TB. Even worst..or rather no difference...problem still exist...Mech says most prob is TB got prob d...what you guys think??

Hei bro pifecto..wah, urs is worst than mine..
What car are you driving?
Good Luck to you..
For mine..hahaha..yesterday change plug.. forgotten that this stupid engine is using the same plug as normal car...
Get the L2 Turbo plug from my fren..hehe can not put in coz too long...hahaha..
Well will try again later..

wira 1.6 which memang famous for TB problem....I dun think mine is spark plug problem. My idling really gone crazy now...up and down up and down...Just got information from one of the member here that changing to FICD will help solve the TB problem. You might wana try..

Yup..FICD will help even my 4G93SOCH also using it now with new trottle body..hehe..
Anyway problem solve after changing the spark plug..hehe..
Thanks for the info..

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom