Happy New Yr to all Toyota Bros!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

slow_tortise

Known Member
Apr 23, 2005
Hello bros!!! happy new yr to all!!!

As most of u know, 2005 has been a horrible yr for me. Thanks to the low scum "Eattle" that advertises here.

Well, hope the new yr 2006 will be good for me and for all bros out there...=)

Good Yr to all!!! =)

And thank you Tom for this wonderful place where all car enthus can gather and share deals and information! ZTH forever!

slow_tortise

Known Member
Apr 23, 2005
you too? hmm..quite a few pple i met also told me that 05 was not a good yr for them.

hmmm...

slow_tortise

Known Member
Apr 23, 2005
really?!!! what a coincidence!!! me too!!

CNY is when the workshop say my car will return to me. After 5 long months....he is finally coming back to me.

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
Happy New Year 2006 To All Toyota Members from Northern, Central and Southern Region! Best wishes to all and a prosperous year!

Regards,
Mike

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006 WISHING ALL MEMBER GOOD LUCK!GETTING RICHER AT GENTING(DURING CNY),ALL DREAM WILL COME TRUE!OKIE..I WANT GO TO GENTING TODAY..PUI YI WITH MY FRIEND AFTER STARBUCK..HEHEE.. :tee:

A Post Every 5 Mins

Sorry i started this thread here because I couldn't find any categories for accessories. And I think, this can be considered a light modification?

I just want to ask anyone to share their experience if they have ever used a H4 single beam HID system.

I am planning to retrofit a HID system into my AE111. Yes they are using projector assembly. But I have spent some time researching and I could come up with a glare shield. It wouldn't harm oncoming driver's eyes and is very pleasing...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience