Haltech E6k

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

CSx8213x

1,000 RPM
Mar 8, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
don't think got E6X user will swap with u .... normally E6K user upgrade to E6X... better sell off your E6K first then get a new E6X...

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
dear tan..

had seen ur price tag put on the E6K u intend to sell..
with all the respect..and let me cut the chase for u..the rm3K++ even after hard negotiation (anything more than rm2K) is a bit overkill on ur sale..
unless u're willing to keep on bumpin on ur thread :hmmmm:

with all the "floodin" of this so-called ems/standalone and even the latest brand/version in-hand comin in with a more choices on dealers/sellers..it's totally different scenario from a few years back..

the e6K i believed still usin a dos-prompt software which is an out-dated version and even hard to find the device (software) which is still using the MS 95 etc..in due will resulting a limited tuner who wish to have the experty on handling and tuning such unit with all the hassle..(i do have a sour experience on finding a tuner to tune this unit before)

lastly, please treat and view my postin in a positive/constructive way(and not condemning the sale) as this thread was created on discussing how much can u sell the E6K in the market rite now..
as i always believe that most of the lurkers in ZTH are not new and inadequate in term of knowledge in motorsport arena..it'll save a lot of time for seller and future buyers

THANX and all the best with ur sale..:wavey:

CSx8213x

1,000 RPM
Mar 8, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
since new E6X around 3k++ ... E6k second hand I think worth 1.5k.. Don't forget if someone buy the E6K from you still need to pay around 1.2k for install and tune...

many tuning house out there offering 4k+ including new ECU, installation and tuning...

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
4K++ better go to Sprint 500 la bro.E model not longer again may be.coz the platinum series already on the market now.go to new versy good what.

CSx8213x

1,000 RPM
Mar 8, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
if i'm not mistaken ... the sprint 500 mapping only got 16 x 16 right ?? E6X are 22 x 32....

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
Yap..but a new software and easy and fast setup for tuning.Good for beginer and street performance daily driving.

A Post Every 5 Mins

Guys,

Recently, I am facing with this irritating noise whenever I brake.

It sounds like eeeee....

The brake pad is still thick.

Any clue? :hmmmm:

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience