h2 hummer in town

the prices that I quoted above are the selling price in Qatar. In Qatar, all vehicles are imported without tax, not a single cent!

So, I think you can briefly calculate how much taxes are imposed on the STi ver9, evo9, H2 and H3 when they are brought into Malaysia.

I saw alot of hummers in UK..most of them are limos. Anyone can rent it..u can request some sexy chicks to accompany u inside the ride. Once i seen 4-5 gals with bikini coming out from a limo hummer in london. Woooo!

but i thought whenever u import a car... once reach to malaysia sure we need to pay for malaysia tax or pay d gov or whatever...

ya lo..
got so cheap mehh????
i tot tat rich ppl only can afford it... cuz it cost a lot....

US is cheap too, only $50,000++ and only RM200,000++. But just too many people worried that the gas price will kill them even though the gas price starting to drop lately

yeahh, it used to be USD1.2/gallon back in 1995. nowadays, more than USD3/gallon is common. as you said, cars are very cheap there. I still remember the new Honda Accord 2.2i VTEC costs only USD22,000 back in 1995. it's so damn cheap, ain't it?

Hummer in Qatar

Hummer with 30" wheels.

Hummer30.jpg

WALAU!!!!!!!!!
make me DROOL la bro...
chun wor!!!!!!
where is this place???
doesnt look familier

who dare to challenge me muahaha.. in abu dhabi.. on my way to take my lunch i saw this dam long thing hehe..

DSC09942copy.jpg

Last edited:
ayaaa.. dun realized got the same limousine hummer pic on page 4.. hehehe.. sorry..

by the way khairiaz... r u in abu dhabi also?

mivec_nos said:
chang with this 30" tyre with bling bling rims will be perfect:shades_smile:

is it u take the pic at car show?hehe...i remember seeing it...

i dun reli like hummer limo..
i prefer more on normal hummer... especailly H2..
luv it...

theres 3 type of hummer H1,H2,H3. but i only saw H2 and H3.... H2 is bigger than H3... H3 is just like normal 4x4 and dont look garang also..

Last edited:
war.. can fit into a parking ar.. hahha..
i thought its too big for it de

ayoo.. in abu dhabi all arab prople parking cincai one like no rules one.. siaw.. some this hummer cannot start that day batery kong.. walla.. we all laugh la..

KeV-TEC said:
WALAU!!!!!!!!!
make me DROOL la bro...
chun wor!!!!!!
where is this place???
doesnt look familier

The picture was taken in Doha, Qatar. I am working here.

Top Bottom