Guidance for choosing a bucket seat

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
How to pick one:
Put your ass in it, see if its comfortable for you. If yes, buy, if not, bye.

Don't buy fake Recaros or Taiwan Bride. Seats are a safety component, you wouldn't want it collapsing on you in the event you get rear ended.

STR

Known Member
Sep 27, 2015
Penang
How to pick one:
Put your ass in it, see if its comfortable for you. If yes, buy, if not, bye.

Don't buy fake Recaros or Taiwan Bride. Seats are a safety component, you wouldn't want it collapsing on you in the event you get rear ended.
Yeah, that day I tried a SSCUS seat and never find it comfortable, thus I said bye. The shop just had around two types of the SSCUS seat, might look around other shops for more options to try on since fakes are not recommended. Thank you.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Yeah, that day I tried a SSCUS seat and never find it comfortable, thus I said bye. The shop just had around two types of the SSCUS seat, might look around other shops for more options to try on since fakes are not recommended. Thank you.
Try used Recaros, plenty of them in the market. Still beat fakes.

Reactions: jay_lancer

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I’m researching how much everybody J project cost, so other people can expect how much to spend on the future j project. Please list engine and tranny by year and model, ecu, wires, starter, clutch, flywheel, shift cable with box, mounts, axles, cost of modifying the ecu and wires too, and anything else that I missed. Assuming you do the project. Please add in for the traction bar.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience