{GUANG} & EK9 98Spec Front Body Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

{GUANG} & EK9 98Spec Front Body Parts

guangek9

8,000 RPM
May 7, 2008
One set available now for EK9 98spec front body parts for sale now. Items included bumper, grille, lip, fender, bonnet and head lamp. Selling complete set for RM700. Please call 0123306630. Thanks.

Attachments

Last edited:

rocket

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
How about my ek9 antenna?3-4 month back i ordered functioning ek9 antenna from u but u send me halfcut one(cut out).then u told me u gonna send me new one.but till now i didnt receive it.tired of waiting i called u n i cancelled the purchase n i ask u to bank in back my rm60(the price of the antenna).but u told me u are too busy to go to the bank.since then i noticed that its hard for u to answer my call whenever i ring u.during last hari raya haji,i ask my fren who went back to muar on holiday to pick up the rm60 because u are too busy to deposit it to me but again u didnt pick up the phone even i call u thousand times in a row.what happen bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In its bid for a 10<sup>th</sup> Le Mans title next year, Audi has unveiled its latest Le Mans prototype, the R18, that comes with a closed cockpit for improved aerodynamics and reduced driver fatigue as well...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience