Gran Turismo 4 RE Lap Record

- D i a b l o -

500 RPM
Hey guys,anyone of you play Gran Turismo 4 in the Playstation 2?

You know the RE Amemiya car is available to play in the Arcade and the Simulation mode eh!~ just wanna do a short list of lap times in the game.
Ill be a mini moderator for this thread (lol mod,tolong yeh,i wanna do ^^)
so all new update will be updated :D

Only one RE Ama's car though,its the 2004 JGTC Asparadrink RE Amemiya RX-7 FD.I always raced with my father in the Nurburgring Nordschliefe track and record our time
So,for starters,let just start with lap records in the Nur'.

Rules - Arcade mode then Time Trial or Race,SS tires,TCS ASM can be enabled,All the other quick tune parameter must be recorded so they can be categorised

1 - Diablo RX-7 RE Nur' Ring 6m52sec1 (
TCS only,ASM off)

2 - Battousai RX-7 RE Nur' Ring 6m53sec9

all stock,SS tires,TCS ASM on,auto mode,normal power,no balast

Last edited:
macam itu lah,semangat lah sikitt abang Batousai~

cannot drive the real thing,GT4 got what..good enough allready

a good tip for new triers (try practising the track by sections if you want to maximise timing.I always watch the computer AI replays onboard camera..very interesting

Now i only play the Nurb with AI Max difficulty (10).You can learn the racing line there.Im happy if anyone live near to me (Subang Jaya) area willing to meet up and play GT4 with me..hah want a challenge :P

Hmm,what else,oh ya! I would advise trying starters to practise more on certain corners and bend.I will start taking pictures of the corner i meant and the best way to do it (unless you can do it better,you wont be reading this :P)

why no one replying one..fight me lah..i want a challenge

im pointing this challenge to all who read this,not to sound cocky..but i want this thread to be active :D

hahahah, everyone busy doing stuff for cny la. i live in subang! lol. but am a bloody noob in everything. free d go hentam few rounds..

6'53.9

all stock, SS tires, TCS ASM off, auto mode, normal power, no balast

6min52sec11ms beat that man,i can go way faster since I screwed up in the first corner and also the mid section (the long left and right uphill part,you know in the middle there's a left hander,hit the curb too hard)

Will post proof,ill snap a pic of my laptime,or maybe try to post the replay here

on the uphill and the weavy midsections,i use the R2 button quite alot as I want to minimise gearshifts,whatdya think guys? is it ok? or its a waste of time?

diablo,

i had a few rounds on the Nur in a Nissan Fairlady Special Edition GT4 version(yellow color)...and i managed to clock just under 7 minutes hehehe... i dont remember exactly the lap times tho..;)

anyway i'll try with the rx7 tonight and post my best times...maybe tomorrow heheh

lol kiasu tahap super anjing terbang sia..lolz
after i read ur lap times,i cannot stop trying harder
nah take take glory glory

here.. suck on my 6'48.896 lap time...

Image000.jpg

Last edited: