Ghost in Brunei...hear the ghost voice...real ghost voice.. (translator need)

There's nothing to be afraid of lah guys.. that 'thing' lives around us.. it just that we cannot see them.. but they can see us..

at least you guys can get the idea how ghost movies are made of.. hehehe

aiyaa, dun play-play wif spirit oohh..later kena, damn hard to recover....

p/s: especially those spirits game.....

it's scarier when you heard the voices only ... and you're in your room, the whole area black out, with open windows ... suddenly feel the wind rush in fast!

they dun have PMR arg?soriloh...cos i read form 3 and they were asking about the answer for their exam...i tot its PMR...ekekekkeke

SataniC said:
got meh...i translate them myself wor....damn took me whole 10 mins...ekekekke...basket until now dun dare to watch them vids....scary woh

Hi Satanic, Thank you so much to translate.

gosh.. gulps..
that was really a scary one...

i wonder did the girl manage to cure from the disturb anot..

well i believe that, if the girl in the first place didnt disturb those things,
she wouldnt had ended up like that..

yeah i wish to see the full version of it as well, anyone have the full version. Pls do post the link here. thank you

lolz....fantastic.....i like it....
i always relates to these kind of things.....so i dun feel any scary if compare to my experiences......lolz....

chun chun...when the moment u heard too many of those' stories...sumtimes u feel kinda bored....ahahah
but this case is damn chun...real contact wif human?
but 1 thing i don understand.....28000 army? haha army of their sprirts?
and the battle ship.....wahh....star trek....=P
jk

hahahaha... 5-6years ago my cousin been 'rasuk' by ghost.. but they dont harm my cousin just 'gurau2' only... call 'tok iman' to settle the case, but itz din work, my cousin say itz not one ghost but one gang of the army... all this siblings can see it, his parents im not sure.. they ends up with 'pindah rumah'....

Top Bottom