Garmin Mobile XT In Your Car

Thanks Jason.

But, nothing happen as if I didnt click it. I prayed to God, threw coins in a fountain but nothing!
Help..

hey bros....iam a total newbie on this..how do i install it on my blackberry curve ( with gps) feature..mind sharing the step by step instruction on how to install the software and also to load the maps..thanks

Thanks Jason.

But, nothing happen as if I didnt click it. I prayed to God, threw coins in a fountain but nothing!
Help..

bro,dis apps can run on windows 2000,u can check this garmin official website..

http://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=3939

btw,do you manage to install garmin.sis file into ur phone?

Bump:
hey bros....iam a total newbie on this..how do i install it on my blackberry curve ( with gps) feature..mind sharing the step by step instruction on how to install the software and also to load the maps..thanks

phili,sorry man..this apps only for symbian OS,blackberry run blackberry OS..

btw,garmin do sell this apps for blackberry OS..thankx!:biggrin:

Last edited:
Hi Angrysnail..

Have you try the new updated map?

Any big different compared to old version?

Does anybody's device experience difficulty in detecting satellite signals? Am using a Nokia N95 and its seems like it is forever searching for satellite..anyway to resolve this?

bro...i also use to face this issue...what i can suggest ,,,try this....

Press Menu > Tools >Connect>>GPS Data>Position>Options>Satelite Status.

Leave your phone near a window or some where clear for obstruction.Leave it for about 10 minutes...then try to launch garmin...if at any time you off the phone...you have to repeat this process to get a faster lock when you launch garmin.Hope this helps.

no prob bro..it definitely will get a lock faster..but just remember if you off your phone you have to do it one more time...

Top Bottom