Fvcking Brothers......

My Friend Bought A Step Pedals = Can't Even Fit Properly. So No More Brothers For Me & My Friends. :banghead:

Come on la brother , visit brothers more often , because we are brothers .. in my dream la

For one thing its a good shop to buy stuff and DIY.....
For another thing~ too much generic / unkown / kua / carbon copy stuff on their shelves~
Finally~ I buy the stuff there (fadio HU, speakers, cables) but always send it to another shop to install~ Just my measly two cents.

For one thing its a good shop to buy stuff and DIY.....
For another thing~ too much generic / unkown / kua / carbon copy stuff on their shelves~
Finally~ I buy the stuff there (fadio HU, speakers, cables) but always send it to another shop to install~ Just my measly two cents.

yeah.. its depent on outlet also... if let said u have been my shop at puchong outlet n maybe will give u a good installation...

the best solution as khalid7 said... if u have not insured ur wind screen yet, go n get one then later smash it then get the w/shop do a claim...

Old Klang Road Brothers is damn kedekut .. Today , I took my uncle to replace the taillamp left handside signal bulb..the installation of the bulb cost rm2..tut tut tut

fucking brothers
i installed my boss kit cz chg steering aredi...
hes installation totally destroy my air bag system...as he cut the god damn abs cable..so eventually he replaces it wid some ordinary wires..now my honk function is also affected...whenever i take a uturn or big turning radius...the cable jz snaps and the car will honk automatically....got so annoyed...and removed the god damn cable..now im driving without honk,.....was at kota damansara branch

fucking brothers
hes installation totally destroy my air bag system...as he cut the god damn abs cable..so eventually he replaces it wid some ordinary wires..now my honk function is also affected...whenever i take a uturn or big turning radius...the cable jz snaps and the car will honk automatically....got so annoyed...and removed the god damn cable..now im driving without honk,.....was at kota damansara branch

Sorry to hear that bro. Shoot kau them!!!:biggrin:

fucking brothers
so when wus it happen bro..? dat brunch still new... de oner drive silvia S15 wan... maybe u can make a complain at de outlet... coz customer are rite in de 1st place..

Bump:
fucking brothers

u can juzt post a feed back on dis threat bro

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-care/267152-plz-leave-a-feedback-of-brothers-car-acc-any-outlet.html

fuckin brothers...gimme free workmanship oso i wont ever step back there
even if i complain they will give millions of reason saying im wrong this la dat la...
and the thing is...it 'auto honk' thing happen after running for a few mnths...
damnit:thefinger:

Just for your info installers at the brothers are all mostly contract installers.So they won't give a damn about you ride .Today you see one installer there tomorrow you don't see him .Have a friend who have spoiler from brothers and have it fix by them .Look like shit and the way they fix it ,the spoiler can goyang one( loosen ) and the spoiler was not meant for my friend's ride.Being a greenhorn ,he just listen to the salesman:banghead:.Bad ,real bad workmanship .won't be suprised one day the spoiler will fly off.
Went down there the other day to purchase Unifide octane booster @ RM11.90 but when ask for receipt was told they don't issue receipt . Super unreliable .Now wanna buy things there also think twice ,dunno ori or imitation .Salesman wanna make comission only ,installer wanna wanna fix fast fast after all they all are fly by night one , wat :thefinger:This is what I've in mind for brothers

Bump: Just for your info installers at the brothers are all mostly contract installers.So they won't give a damn about you ride .Today you see one installer there tomorrow you don't see him .Have a friend who have spoiler from brothers and have it fix by them .Look like shit and the way they fix it ,the spoiler can goyang one( loosen ) and the spoiler was not meant for my friend's ride.Being a greenhorn ,he just listen to the salesman:banghead:.Bad ,real bad workmanship .won't be suprised one day the spoiler will fly off.
Went down there the other day to purchase Unifide octane booster @ RM11.90 but when ask for receipt was told they don't issue receipt . Super unreliable .Now wanna buy things there also think twice ,dunno ori or imitation .Salesman wanna make comission only ,installer wanna wanna fix fast fast after all they all are fly by night one , wat :thefinger:This is what I've in mind for brothers

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom