future of F1

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
well, i guess as everyone aware that soon after 2008, F1 might b no longer exist. with GPWC forming, F1 is dead.

Ferrari had signed the concorded deal with FIA F1. so what do u think of the ferrari future, F1 future and GPWC?

FTO

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
haha...Ferrari will be more than happy to stop racing with those losers...let them form it, then when another team is dominating, others will start this crap all over again...LOL

palabanas

Aug 3, 2004
the question is, would FIA sanctioned GPWC? the problem now is only ferrari signed the new deal but others not. if they decide to proceed with gpwc, it would be ferrari, maserati, alfa and fiat on the grid. :lol:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
the situation quite complicated, still got concord agreement in hand. ;)
It's all about money, if FIA can give more money share to team, problem will be solved.
Now FIA want to offer as much as 50% to the team, of course the team is looking for 75%, which I think it's a bit greedy from my point of view.

GOKEN

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
Originally posted by BlackSamurai@Feb 24 2005, 12:06
the situation quite complicated, still got concord agreement in hand. ;)
It's all about money, if FIA can give more money share to team, problem will be solved.
Now FIA want to offer as much as 50% to the team, of course the team is looking for 75%, which I think it's a bit greedy from my point of view.
because every team is paying for Ferrari.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
are you refering that Ferrari get big chunk of money by winning WDC and WCC?

i didn't go through detail concord agreement, but as far as i know, the money share I'm talking about is the money FIA earn from the TV coverage. Anyone can confirm that?

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
nola.. actually the shares for the money that max mosley earned should be divided more to the weaker teams... this not only helps them in terms of financially stabilizing them...it also helps in bringing them up into challenging more well funded teams...we would also see a more interesting F1 and less teams brankupting and stuff la..

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
Originally posted by normality78@Feb 24 2005, 02:15
well, i guess as everyone aware that soon after 2008, F1 might b no longer exist. with GPWC forming, F1 is dead.

Ferrari had signed the concorded deal with FIA F1. so what do u think of the ferrari future, F1 future and GPWC?
this might not realize la... i think they are only using this as a threat to Max... furthermore ain't the other teams more happier if Ferrari is not in F1 :D :D

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
we all know that others team suffer a lot from financial side because of Ferrari domination in F1.
But you can't ask the winner to be handicap in order to make the sport to be more attractive.

Ferrari is so dedicated to the F1 sport.

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
to me, i felt its not abt ferrari dominating or get a bigger share of proffit. rumours flying around said Max and bernie is favor on ferrari side hence the teams is not happy about it. Thn those stupid plp keep claiming ferrari play cheat which i dun understand which idiot brain they have to think that way.

well i think this shld be a great lesson to Max and Ernie. they indeed too greed with thier money. i agree that they shld share out more. i hate Max the most. F1 is all abt technology racing and this idiot trying to make it like stone age racing. ban all the electronics stuff and make the car slower. say wanna increase the safety level but fuck la. in wat racing no danger and wun cost human life? if so, lets be it no motorsport lor.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
i agree to do more R & D for F1 safety..

Max's ultimate goal is to make F1 to become like this...

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
Originally posted by BlackSamurai@Feb 24 2005, 16:22
i agree to do more R & D for F1 safety..

Max's ultimate goal is to make F1 to become like this...
he's kill a lot of teams...

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
Originally posted by normality78@Feb 24 2005, 15:28
to me, i felt its not abt ferrari dominating or get a bigger share of proffit. rumours flying around said Max and bernie is favor on ferrari side hence the teams is not happy about it. Thn those stupid plp keep claiming ferrari play cheat which i dun understand which idiot brain they have to think that way.

well i think this shld be a great lesson to Max and Ernie. they indeed too greed with thier money. i agree that they shld share out more. i hate Max the most. F1 is all abt technology racing and this idiot trying to make it like stone age racing. ban all the electronics stuff and make the car slower. say wanna increase the safety level but fuck la. in wat racing no danger and wun cost human life? if so, lets be it no motorsport lor.
yea... too greedy i say.. i remember once they were considering of selling off the TV rights... and making it as a pay per view TV... what fun is there anymore...

safety is jus a stupid reason they made up to implement more rules... which they thinks make the sport more interesting...

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
actually i was thinking increase current min 600kgs per car to min 700kgs will definately slowing down the F1 a lot.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guy~I have something really Urgent that i want to ask~
I'm selling my car soon and now i realize that i have 44 DBKL summons under this car plate number~
All this summons is due to parking problems~non of that is speeding or anything~
Will these summons effect my car being sold or anything like that?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience