Fuel Pump for 2zzge?

GearSpeedKelvo

Known Member
Aug 5, 2012
Philippines
What aftermarket fuel pump are you using fo your 2zzge?
What do I need besides an aftermarket fuel pump for it to work properly?
I'm on stock internals.
Is it true that once you have an aftermarket fuel pump it will have too much fuel to the engine and the engine will not run smoothly?

The not sponsored shop also said the return line going to the tank will make the fuel harder towards rail.

Thanks.

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
Not sure at your place but most widely sold here are walbro and DeathWerks. Other than that people would just fit in bigger engine fuel pump. I myself uses 1jz pump for my 4age 20v. There are also uses from 3sgte sr20 etc etc. One very basic thing when come to messing with fuel is fuel regulator, it doesn't matter how strong your pump is, fuel regulator suppose to control the amount of fuel.

ps (internal fuel pump)

Last edited:

Ryuuken

Known Member
Apr 2, 2011
Subang Jaya
Bullshit if ur using after market fuel pump the car wont run well..its like ken said above.. Once u buy lets say a walbro fuel pump,u need to buy the fuel regulator as well.. And there is no harm in tuning the fuel amount to perfection. I bought mine because i needed to tune the car..but if u are not on any serious mods,then probably the stock one is sufficient.

GearSpeedKelvo

Known Member
Aug 5, 2012
Philippines
Then its better not to listen to the not sponsored shop and buy a walbro fuel pump 255lph and fuel reg that is adjustable.

Whats more funny is the not sponsored shop he wanted the car to join the time attack or circuit event here on stock form just coilovers and upgraded brakes and which I know already that he'll probably blame the driver for flipping the car on the track.lolz.

Last edited:

GearSpeedKelvo

Known Member
Aug 5, 2012
Philippines
Is there an aftermarket fuel filter outside the tank?
The not sponsored shop wanted a fuel filter outside the tank. He also said it is from a celica.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b11CaTgWkZ8

I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY HERE, if u have already seen the video twin turbo waja vs ambulance, then i guess u already know me.

AND MAKE SURE EVERYBODY READS THIS.

IM a one man army against all of u buggers.

all of u have lost to me.

just listen here, u have just made me famous by putting my friendster profile on this zerotohundred page and im glad to see my face become famous and im very happy to see my face at the zerotohundred page...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience