From the makers of twin turbo waja vs ambulance (read this everyone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suicidebomber

Banned
Mar 8, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b11CaTgWkZ8

I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY HERE, if u have already seen the video twin turbo waja vs ambulance, then i guess u already know me.

AND MAKE SURE EVERYBODY READS THIS.

IM a one man army against all of u buggers.

all of u have lost to me.

just listen here, u have just made me famous by putting my friendster profile on this zerotohundred page and im glad to see my face become famous and im very happy to see my face at the zerotohundred page.

i thank all of you for giving ur cooperation and ur patience with me.

ive always hoped and dreamt that something like this will happen.

THE DIRTY AND STUPID MODERATOR WENT AND DELETED MY PROFILE WHICH WAS (hamham).

IF HE HAD THE BALLS, HE WUDNT HAVE DONE THAT.

AND I THINK HES A DIRTY GAY COS HE PUT MY PICTURE on zerotohundred.

and this is not the end of me, ill be back , THIS FAMOUS GUY IS GONNA BE BACK, WITH ANOTHER EXCITING VIDEO FOR U GUYS TO ENJOY!

THANK YOU LOSERS !!

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!! MUAHHHH:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 10, 2009
wakakakkakaka , since he deleted the video after i posted his friendster profile
here u go guys, the same video reuploaded once again, you may start commenting guys
thank you , just hope the videos go to higher authority

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b11CaTgWkZ8

copied from last thread :

since the video is public, so i guess the picture is ok to be public tooo rite
the camera man on top, the twin turbo super driver on the bottom

GUYS GUYS, got new info
you guys may be able to go to the youtube video to further your comments , new things that he has stated in his youtube

"i own a Z-tune skyline"
"i am from USA"
then later
"i bought the skyline when i was working in japan"
"the waja is a twin turbo"
"the owner of the waja has 30 summons , no problem to get more summons he is rich"
"he admits he is the one who recorded the video himself"
"he has no balls to come down to sepang drag battle this saturday with his z-tune"

want to know the truth guys ?
his email is [email protected]
his friendster http://profiles.friendster.com/52906240
His age ? 20 , his current car ? Honda City only lolx

hahaha he might start changing his friendster profile hahaha , bt nah, i got them saved hehehehehehe

thanks jin for tht pix lolx :thefinger:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
now ur spamming....you're starting to be a really irritating sampah masyarakat:driver:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Hey!! bastard. Don't spam here and there lah. you no balls Pu**y kid. :mad::mad:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
19 alredi...haven't reach puberty yet...his mama made a mistake on paying for his lesen kopi thats why don't know road ethics n follow ambulance is the 'caya' way to beat traffic jams. sometimes got to forgive retarded ppl...its not their fault. its how they were brought up...lack of parental attention.

i believe he has set a very good example of public trash, the kind of ppl we were all talking about in the 'idiot driver' topic... Great role-modelling and a very valueble asset to zth community. how often we get a REAL mat rempit admitting themselves here? at least this mat bodoh still logs in n tries to defend himself by saying "im a one man army", and one day realizes that when his friends or family ditches him he'd know how it feel to be a "one man army".

this is epic man... mat bodoh want to be famous like "putera U**O"

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
PR it doesnt concern umno la bro...
its the person itself that make him look idiot...this guy bullshit ony...suicide bomber go n kill urself la...:thefinger:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
normally they'll ban the ip...but if mat bodoh rajin go cafe n re-register then so be it lah...ppl willing to go thru the trouble just to admit themselves are stupid...what can we do? stop them?

i say, encourage Mat Bodoh! where's the next video? wanna see the Tin Poyo 2nd vid...really cant wait loh!

Bump: putera U**O as in the Rempits representing our lovely malaysia...

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
Pocroc Yellow Mellow Rocket can smoked this "Wajah Twin Bodoh" flat, if his in Inti pray hard no one spotted him. Lots of ZTH members around there, THREAD CLOSED! (Never know got open thread here)

Status
Not open for further replies.