FUEL INJECTOR CLEANER

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
fuel filter is an important factor that i have missed,

please advise, is the fuel filter of evo7 in the fuel tank or it is mounted externally .

Thank you for sharing.
I google and seems it is in the tank type. Any Evo 7 member can confirm?

Reactions: satria81

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Evo has in-tank and outside as well. Apparently 8 and 9 only have intank and that one is supposedly lifetime?
How to be lifetime, sure get stuck after a while. My VR actually have both too. But In tank one is just a plastic one, not enclosed type, probably just to block larger particles only. The main one is in the engine compartment. That one will be changed on schedule.....

Reactions: satria81

Darth Evillus

Known Member
Jan 16, 2019
I use cataclean.

Oh boy this is some good stuff. It does magic to my 12 year old latio and even on a newer car it revs much smoother. The noise and roughness of revness is subject to engine oil that i use though.

Costs rm 135 per bottle. I use on every engine oil change when i have abt 2 bars petrol left drive for 15 minutes before refuel.

I also use nx5000 for carbon cleaning.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Some dog's anus broke my driver side window and stole my boost meter, inside a-pillar plastic trim and the meter pod.

The boost meter is an APEXi EL (1) white face. White Greddy meter pod with some minor cracks. White a-pillar trim for mazda 323.

If anyone comes across these items, please PM me immediately. I'm online all day.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience