Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Fuel Consumption too high

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
all this is because the petrol price increase.

azir said:
with minor moded such 4-2-1 ext, 2" sflow ekzos with bullet n stock muffler. full tank can reach 400km++. but now very2 sad, after i changed to Perdana Trottle Body coz my stock TB kong already, my FC full tank rm55 can go about 360km only......

Azir,
some of my said that maybe you need to change your injetcors to a higher cc to compensate for bigger air flow... such as a 1.8 injector... not so sure... check it out with your mech to see if it is true...
I myself am going to try out if a 1.6 injector will solve it. but first gotta find a 1.6 injector

slk mah... sure fc kengz la if dont rev high...

my iswara 4g13 have range 9-15km/litre fc... depending on where i'm driving and how i connect the CAI hose...

but my slk RM20 not even 100..just 90 if city use wor..how ar?

change to kelisa bro... muahahaha good!! cheap cheap... my mom's rm10 can go 70km if im not mistaken.. :smile:

Try Tufoil if you must improve on your fuel consumption. There are people who tell us they have saved 20%!!. And if we do not believe them, they want to quarrel and start to scold us. Phew!! Life is such!

mine's only 220km for RM50... only once did i reach 260km... sigh

lol bro,this thread is about 1 yr old edi lah.. last years fuel price and current fuel price isnt the same lah.. hehe

eh?...ohhhhh.... haHAhaHahAHahaH... *damn shy*... anyway, just wanna complain bro!!!

AHahAHAhAHAhaHAh... really didnt notice... thanks man!!!

Top Bottom