Free Musang King Kuala Lipis Excursion

vr2turbo...where i am...they open a bit then we stick our fingers inside to feel feel...then bring back to open. when open time...the place where i feel feel was ok...but 2 ulas not so ripe yet. the other one was still ok la.

Ah! the old window trick. I used to kena last time. Some how they are expert and know where to open the small window. Finger poke, sure soft and nice. Go back open the rest half ripe.....:banghead:

Now only buy, if they pack in lunch box, means we take back the fruit only, minus the skin. This way sure all ripe.....:biggrin:

in KL they do this already...but other place (at least where i am) they still use the old way. some even dont want to open for u.. have to shake la...smell la...basically taking a gamble on the fruit u choose...thats y i normally just eat there. if no chun can straight ask for them to change.

the best is still to eat freshly dropped durian...drop morning...eat late afternoon. n eating in the dusun just adds to the syiok-ness haha

in KL they do this already...but other place (at least where i am) they still use the old way. some even dont want to open for u.. have to shake la...smell la...basically taking a gamble on the fruit u choose...thats y i normally just eat there. if no chun can straight ask for them to change.

the best is still to eat freshly dropped durian...drop morning...eat late afternoon. n eating in the dusun just adds to the syiok-ness haha

Like that, if have gone to bro.YYC farm then shiok.......:adore:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom