• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Search

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Generally it's always good to be vigilant when dealing with overseas inquiries. +234 should already ring alarms since it's Nigeria. Having said that I've come across a UK number as well. The joker kept asking me to sell him my item as he said it's hard to find a good priced one locally. I did a quick search on eBay for him and found 20+ adverts for the same item that are cheaper than mine by a few bucks and told him to get from there since shipping and all will cost him a lot. Even after all that he still kept insisting that I should sell him mine..... dumbass con jobs have shit for brains.

Also, conjobs usually almost always use Whatsapp to contact you from their overseas number. Free mah.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Thank you all for posting this. I've just put up an ad to sell my bike and in just a few minutes, someone from the phone number +2348065523010 sent a message asking for the price and immediately agreed. Saying she's buying it for her husband. So it's a she now.

Glad I googled the phone number and arrived on this site. You've saved me from a headache.
Especially posting on Mudah.my, do expect to receive SMS from Overseas or Email from Overseas.
Just always bear in mind to just deal with local people will do. Also locals also have to always be careful and alert. Better being paranoid than sorry.

A Post Every 5 Mins

Dear All,
I find immediate vibration after changed to hotbits extractor 4-2-1 on my auto transmission car when in idle. Do i need to do tuning or reset ECU ? Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience