Food Talk...Eat, Eat & Eat.

The black bun taste no different. This Burger Lab also not cheap. Ala Carte is around RM14 and set is RM20, I think around Carl's Junior price right?

Carl's Junior having Groupon Sales at RM12 per burger. Bought 3, probably eat this weekend... :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

I like Ramly also. Real cheap but cannot compare to this burger....
The stall near my place now have Oblong burger and foot long sausage....:driver:

You can try at Euro Deli also a Giant Burger. I remember quite costly, but if you can finish within a certain time, it will be free, and if fast enough your name goes onto the board....:biggrin:

Ya, I didn't go for the challenge cuz I know I can't eat that much and I can't swallow fast either...
Usually I have trouble breathing if eat too fast like as though my windpipe is blocked.

Ya, I didn't go for the challenge cuz I know I can't eat that much and I can't swallow fast either...
Usually I have trouble breathing if eat too fast like as though my windpipe is blocked.

Same like last time the Cheras "Yip Chee Mei" Tai Pau, size big only but nothing special.....

Lots of way to express oneself bro, not necessary. Is just the choice of words chose by each individual to express :smile:

Speaking vulgar is to express,
not to scold people actually.

I think you speak a lot of Cantonese, right? Cantonese vulgar usually use to express some extreme cases.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Haha! Let's get back to posting food and sharing food info and photos. Out of topic liao :rofl:

Yalor, was trying to find out what food you two talking about......:driver::biggrin::biggrin:

I think you speak a lot of Cantonese, right? Cantonese vulgar usually use to express some extreme cases.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Yalor, was trying to find out what food you two talking about......:driver::biggrin::biggrin:

We were talking about Junk Food, sorry :rofl:

Other than Ramly, tis is my second choice.
Sorry to fellow Muslim friends. But it's too hard for me to resist.
So i just share okay? :proud:

Kissaten's pork burger.
Half-cooked egg yolk, juicy tender juicy juicy juicy pork.
Combined with the teriyaki sauce, i made my group of friends fell in love.
And it's priced decently among BurgerLab as well although no chips and all.
Less than RM15 if i'm not wrong. Kissaten burger.
Non-muslims, go and have a try. U will not regret.
Ninja-joe is uncomparable, like rats to hamsters. Jokes. :stupid:
This is just a burst one. Most of the time i get no burst. :proud:

DSC03569.jpg

I am sorry man...

this burger needs more BACON STRIPS !!!

Top Bottom