Follow up on Mechanic eattle

slow_tortise

Known Member
Hello guys. Have not posted lately cos I was busy with my car in the new workshop.

Well, back to my case. Eattle has contacted me and have offered to return $4k by coming friday 25/11/2005.

I have discussed with Tom already. We feel that if eattle realise that he has made a mistake, and is willing to make up for it, then he should be forgiven. after all all of us makes mistakes when we were young.

So i will wait for friday and then post the outcome for the bros here to see.

To ZTH bros, please dont post any rude or angry comments here. Lets trust eattle one last time to do the right thing.

Lastly, thank you to all ZTH bros that have offered your help and advice. slow_tortise really appreciate it alot. =)

nice to hear that.
u r lucky, benjamin told me that ur car already started rebuilt.
next time i go kl, will ask ben bring me to look see look see ur 86. :)

u dunno me, i dunno u. i read ur post, feel that ur 86 is damn pity.
benjamin is my good brother at KL, i'm sarawakian. some time will stay few days in KL for business trip :)

Hi all. Eattle said he will settle the money by today (25/11/2005). but still no word.

I will try to see if he answer my phone calls during the weekend. I hope he can keep his word at least once.

slow tortise.. i think your nick got bad fung sui.. u apparantly look for a guy nick called eattle (eat turtle) to fix your car.. i think he ate u up.;P heheheheh JKJK

Brother that's Ok for us coz we'll three party mar.... If U say OK then we'll follow....
Anyhow good luck and waiting your baby Good News....:)

UPDATE

I just gave a call. His phone rang but no pick up. I sms him and no reply also. Maybe its late. I will try again tommorrow.

Last edited:
UPDATE

Gave 2 calls. They rang till stop. And another sms. Still still waiting. Now u guys now how i can vomit blood trying to contact this guy when my car was in his hands. Why i had to listen to his stupid excuses like

1. Workshop got robbed
2. My father in hospital
3. My grandma died.

I cant believe do business can also do till he curse his own family.

Last edited:
there, i updated above with the things i do to try to contact him. He said give him till friday (25/11/2005) and he will contact me. Till now no news and no replies to all my efforts to contact him.

so..... shall he be trusted or not?
my 2 cents
if he wants to promise a time and date
or whatever action to be taken,
he shall keep the promises made..
other wise.. no matter how he hard he
tried to make up in later stage
to patch the situation, it will be of no good already..
reputation spoilt.. bad impression..
:( no good

He dont even answer his calls now. His reputation?

He can just change phone number, change workshop, and rejoin ZTH as another name, and fellow ZTH brothers will be fooled and cheated again.

sometimes... ppl dun appreciate the chances given
for them to fix their fault...
perhaps it is time that this matter should be bring
to official court or national consumer complains department..
or the press...
can go to workshop to confront face to face, see what other
lame excuse he will tell again..

Hi,

Why not just report this case to the police, at least he has already radar'ed by the authorities.

just report police that ur car got stolen ..
then tell where is ur car now ... then let them kena ,
if u really angry on that la ...

my friend's uncle drove his new SGTi last time ..1 week dowan return , and stay at penang ... and dowan pick up the phone also . friend fed up and report , his uncle kena . he said he don't mind doing that .