First full shot of Lamborghini Aventador leaked

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

Looks like Lamborghini’s tantalising teasing has come to an abrupt end with these leaked shots purportedly of the new Aventador LP700-4 that will lead the supercar-makers portfolio and take the baton from the outgoing Murcielago.

As Sant’Agata toyed with us by leaking teaser shots of details like the engine, transmission and rolling chassis, an allegedly scanned image from the upcoming issue of the Croatian edition of Evo Magazine has found its way on the interwebs.

The frontal view is a scan of the magazine while the side profile shot would most likely be a press shot. Shot in striking red, the details of the car are clear to see with more angles than a slide rule and sufficient vents to ventilate a mining shaft.

Nonetheless, the full reveal and detailed shots will come after its debut at the Geneva Motor Show in less than a week’s time. For now, you can attach these images to the performance specs that we have come to know, it’ll weigh in at 1,575kg, push 700hp from the new 6.5-liter V12 with 690Nm of torque and hit the century in 2.9-seconds on the way to a top speed of 350km/h.

Source: WorldCarFans and Jalopnik

Attachments

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
I think that is orange not red.

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Lighting issue , I see it as orange ..

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
orange-that-yet-to-red-and-so-awesome.

this is so futuristic. look at that pentagram head lamps, so serious face. every car in front of this will never dare to stay on its lane and get out of the way instantly. this is the most fierce design of lamborghini i might say. got element of surprise.

kudos to them, another beast unleashed.

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

for comparison, this is what i got from the net surf.

Grixism

Known Member
Mar 11, 2005
KLTN/VIRGINIA
Visit site
at last!
the low front side window as in the infamous diablo, they've been looking at the past dont they

the styling is like sesto elemento also

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my neighbour camry recently got stolen. we live in usj.
my neighbour drive from home to work in PJ, early at 7am.
he was tailed from home. the theives are in a waja. they bang his
car at a roundabout in pj. when he stop and get out, they also get out, force him
into his camry and drive off. they drop him off in puchong after taking his cash and cards and car.

today morning 6am, these robbers come on motorcycles to my house, intending to break into my wira gsr. they bring torchlights and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience