Finding Yrv 1.3 Turbo Engine

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
it seems that u urgently need a powerful engine..hehehe

yeah..just ask a chopshop to order it SPECIALLY fr u mah..they'll do that..

they'll catch a live YRV in jap..then *CHOP* the head off and send it here fresh...hehehehe jk jk..:retarded:

MOVE_Type_K

Known Member
Dec 31, 2005
did u guys properly thinking about spare parts first for YRV engine? the local closest part is kembara dvvt engine...is the parts compatible?

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
MOVE_Type_K said:
did u guys properly thinking about spare parts first for YRV engine? the local closest part is kembara dvvt engine...is the parts compatible?
if u decided u transplant YRV engine..u oledi know the parts r hard to get...hv to order mostly from japan most of the time...

lawrenceyee

1,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2005
ya i know this enjin parts are quite hard to find but if we didn try how we know how "HARD". right???by the way now this enjin are very hard to find already...

so any senior know more place????pm.pm.:emoticon_U: pm

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
lawrenceyee said:
ya i know this enjin parts are quite hard to find but if we didn try how we know how "HARD". right???by the way now this enjin are very hard to find already...

so any senior know more place????pm.pm.:emoticon_U: pm
as i said earlier...if u wan eariler n u r not rush to get it...u can place an order at ur chopshop tat u familiar....

so when they found any YRV at japan, they wil take photos n send to their shop at malaysia n let u know...so u wil hv the photo to see...if u satisfied..then they chop n send it back to here...and if u not satisfied wit the car condition..they wil search again for u....

i owes did tat..no problem....and all completed some more...

if u search in chopshops..some halfcut r not completed or engine parts oledi missing....

my 2 cents.... if u lazy to order..then the only way is u search chopshop by chopshop..good luck...

tkk

1,000 RPM
Jan 7, 2004
i'm interested on the YRV 1.3 turbo too.

cox is 100% fit nicely to MYVI body...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Strategic Vision has released its results for the 2007 Total Quality Awards, and the final tally is a bit surprising. For the first time ever, Hyundai has risen to share the position of having the most models leading a segment, along with Nissan. Both brands had three models with the top Total Quality Index (TQI) score in their segments, including the Hyundai Azera, Entourage, Santa Fe and Nissan...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience