finding 1.3 porpolish head !

Kelis

Known Member
Jul 5, 2004
Penang
P&P

Hi, u might consider getting a customised one from Powerzone, heard they have specially made ones for 4G13/15 engines. Yah, u can also do port & polish for your current cylinder head too.

My 2 cents... :)

headache01

Known Member
Mar 18, 2005
subang jaya
Visit site
hello there....

i have 1 4G13p engine head....only 2 years old(2003) everything looks new and shiny......but the thing is it is not ported.....i can recomend u to 1 workshop who does excellent porting and head skimming for the price of rm 400......ok rite?... unlike powerzone is bout 1K like that plus u haf to trade in ur head......

normally the porting and polish process would take 3 days... provided less customers....so if u wanna use ur original head... u would haf to leave ur car for 4 days i think cause need to fix ur head and stuff like that...

tel u wat... i sell the engine head for rm 150 nego......but no rocker arms and rocker shaft....u can use ur original 1 on ur car to fix it on the ported head.......

cheers!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My fren prefers to manually shift gear (low to higher) whenever the needle reaches 4k rpm. Nothing lower than that. He like to tarik longer becoz it feels sportier getting stuck to his seat. He oso like the exhaust note.

My mechanic tarik and then change gear, just by listening to the engine rev. He says only greenhorns look at rpm meter when driving on the road wor.

As for me, I tarik until 3k rpm becoz wanna safe petrol, Besides, my car engine oredi old old and vibrates oso...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience