Fiesta Supercharger Kit

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

cow.stroller

Just found this fella, based at Mahkota Cheras. He has already running his supercharged 1.6l Powershift model for past 2 months and I was wondering how well the dual-clutch gearbox can cope. He's working on 1.4l manual model and expected to finish by Jan 2013.

If not mistaken, the increment of power is around 30 to 60 BHP.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...94734458.58814.139513129433075&type=1&theater

Starting price is RM12k. I'll be even more tempted if he has turbo kit :biggrin:

Didn't Fiesta have a Rotrex SC already?

at least...

Alibi+-+30STM+url+deleted+_d8ac3420da46b7de3a536c148dbe2ae2.jpg

Power is additive.....but dont be greedy until engine goes KABOOOOMM!!

thats orange fiesta is the world first powershift fiesta with rotrex s/c.

rotrex sc starts from rm12k?

a custom turbo cost much lesser than that but gain much more power..

just FYI :biggrin:

rotrex sc starts from rm12k?

a custom turbo cost much lesser than that but gain much more power..

just FYI :biggrin:

for some reason most people supercharge the 1.6l duratec. despite the fact the Fiesta ST is factory turbocharged on the same block..

Paying for the brand ma.. Rotrex.. RM12k.. hmm.. I think for the same amount of money can do turbocharge with standalone..

Stage 1 Power levels with Milltek 174bhp 162.5lbft

The kit is supplied and fitted on a drive in drive out basis and is priced from £3250.00

Included in the kit are:

Rotrex Supercharger
Silicone and Aluminum Piping
Larger Injectors
Front Mount Intercooler
Rotrex Lubricating Oil, Oil Filter and Mocal Oil Cooler
Remap

Bawah pokok turbocharging with estimated $:
banana ~rm1k+
serviced 2nd hand turbo ~rm1k
fuel rail, 2nd hand injector, walbro ~rm1k
haltech sprint 500 tune+install ~rm3.5k
boost solenoid ~RM200
exhaust + intercooler piping ~rm2k
2nd hand japan intercooler ~rm500
2nd hand japan bov ~rm500
total= rm9.5k

in future.. when service engine, change piston low compression + forged conrods.. ~RM6k, just tune the Haltech.. can boost more.

Ixeo,

yes you are right that turbokits are cheaper when you spec them like that. Considering buying new turbo then the price will be within the same range. Also the fact that the RM12k is paid with the 1 year warranty whereas your turbo spec does not have.

In general its a piece of mind for some who priorities drivability (consistent power as if driving with bigger engine with na characteristics and minus any torque dips) and durability (low boost) with decent increase in performance.

For turbo with higher boost, there are more components that is required to achieve the same drivability and durability of what S/C can achieve with, hence higher maintenance and more points of failure. so its a give and take and what is the main priority of boosting; to wheel spin/wheelie or to compliment original engine by overcoming na torque dips if any as an example.

i'm in favor of S/C, turbo is not my cup of tea yet. maybe when i have the money i'll get one that comes with it, stock factory.

for some reason most people supercharge the 1.6l duratec. despite the fact the Fiesta ST is factory turbocharged on the same block..

Paying for the brand ma.. Rotrex.. RM12k.. hmm.. I think for the same amount of money can do turbocharge with standalone..

Bawah pokok turbocharging with estimated $:
banana ~rm1k+
serviced 2nd hand turbo ~rm1k
fuel rail, 2nd hand injector, walbro ~rm1k
haltech sprint 500 tune+install ~rm3.5k
boost solenoid ~RM200
exhaust + intercooler piping ~rm2k
2nd hand japan intercooler ~rm500
2nd hand japan bov ~rm500
total= rm9.5k

in future.. when service engine, change piston low compression + forged conrods.. ~RM6k, just tune the Haltech.. can boost more.

1 thing to take note of is the gearbox. Stock dry dual clutch can't take high boost, tend to 'slip'. As for me I'm more in favour towards turbocharging as u get more oomph for less moolah. Driveability is still there with low boost. Just need some r&d here and there.

There's one fiesta in UK transplanting focus st 2.0 turbo into fiesta currently. Gonna be a beast when its done ;)

1 thing to take note of is the gearbox. Stock dry dual clutch can't take high boost, tend to 'slip'. As for me I'm more in favour towards turbocharging as u get more oomph for less moolah. Driveability is still there with low boost. Just need some r&d here and there.

There's one fiesta in UK transplanting focus st 2.0 turbo into fiesta currently. Gonna be a beast when its done ;)

Why not? Such a big engine in a small fellow....:biggrin:

So far in Asia the first was some dude in indonesia.. Turbocharged 1.6 dual clutch fiesta..

Its easily doable on a manual 1.4, but needs some r&d for 1.6 dct.
Wouldn't mind doing it but let others be the guinea pig first hahaha

I'm not exactly power hungry as I use my car for daily use work horse.

A compressor is, for all intents and functions, AN compressor designed to force giant amounts of air through your feast engine. This mass volume of air, in conjunction with the suitable quantity of fuel, mix to form a lot of power than may be accomplished through natural aspiration alone. compressor kits will are available many various forms, as well as centrifugal, Roots-style, and twin-screw, betting on the feast compressor kit manufacturer. every vogue has its benefits and downsides, like worth and potency, however all of them can provide your ride the kick within the pants it has to suspend therewith guy on your block WHO keeps revving at you each time he drives by.
At Andy's automobile Sport, we've an enormous sort of Ford feast compressor kits to make sure that you just have each compressor kit possibility offered to you. we tend to withdraw of our thanks to carry each major line of Ford feast compressor kits, so whether or not you're searching for a bolt-on Ford feast compressor kit or an inexpensive compressor kit or something in between, we have got it for you. Andy's automobile Sport is that the final searching destination for your Ford feast compressor kit needs!:driver:
---------

Last edited by a moderator:
S/C, T/C, big displacement.... no 1 can say which is the better.....
just do the plan which is the result suit ur requirement...

Ofcoz u can safe cost by picking used & rojak parts, if afterwork there's no problem occur
then only u'll count saved.

Or u prefer pay more for hassle-free & warranty..

Modify car is keep paying & keep learning... (Not guaranteed keep enjoying !!)

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom